50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

I've been playing this album non stop, I can vibe to pretty much every song. I heard the movie was actually dope, I haven't seen it but they played itat work and it was like 4 dudes watchin it that don't even mess with 50

^^^^^ i dont know he shouldnt of made his character die that was kinda corny to me.... but dead at buddy repeating who the #%%#is clarence over and over

^ I wasn't sure if he was dead or not. The movie was actually good to me I just hated the ending

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Go ahead and post it a third time so you can REALLY get your point across.
It was probably Yuku just acting up on him so chill son.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Only 36 Pages!!! Hmm! I guess No cares about 50 anymore
this is Niketalk.
laugh.gif

This @+!# is weak...

All this N's gangsta @+!# be sounding the same...

I'm starting to think he needs to just stick to love songs and introspective songs...
Cause this "I'm gonna kill u @+!#" ain't working no more

maybe its just me but..... 50 can't win...if he is doing introspective songs people are crying he has gone soft then when he doessome real g %%%@ everybody complains over that...its ridiculous. jay-z has been rapping about the same thing since blueprint, if you deny that you are a fool.

He brings nothing new to the table, He has had so many life changing experience touring the world, meeting ppl from different walks of life, grounding breakingdeals yet he still chooses to rap about coke/murder :-/

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

maybe its just me but..... 50 can't win...if he is doing introspective songs people are crying he has gone soft then when he does some real g %%%@ everybody complains over that...its ridiculous. jay-z has been rapping about the same thing since blueprint, if you deny that you are a fool.

QFT.

BISD is not going to sell well, according to 50s standards.

50s screwed right now, mainstream doesn't want the hardcore, they're too busy singing, rocking mohawks and skinny jeans, 50 doesn't fit in.

Scenario 1: 50 makes a hard album + mainstream doesn't want it + only core fans purchase = poor sales
Scenario 2: 50 makes a softer album + mainstream MIGHT show interest + core fans dont want it = poor sales
Scenario 3: don't release an album

what can FIF do???

Speaking for myself, Ill ALWAYS buy his album if I know he's giving me the dark, gritty, empty a clip in you type of material, so FIF should stick to that.

maybe its just me but..... 50 can't win...if he is doing introspective songs people are crying he has gone soft then when he does some real g %%%@ everybody complains over that...its ridiculous. jay-z has been rapping about the same thing since blueprint, if you deny that you are a fool.

Have you listened to Jay-Z "The Black Album"? or "Kingdom Come"? or uhhhh "Blueprint 3"
eyes.gif

he's grown up with his music..

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

QFT.

50s screwed right now, mainstream doesn't want the hardcore, they're too busy singing, rocking mohawks and skinny jeans, 50 doesn't fit in.

Scenario 1: 50 makes a hard album + mainstream doesn't want it + only core fans purchase = poor sales
Scenario 2: 50 makes a softer album + mainstream MIGHT show interest + core fans dont want it = poor sales

what can FIF do???

Speaking for myself, Ill ALWAYS buy his album if I know he's giving me the dark, gritty, empty a clip in you type of material, so FIF should stick to that.

Realest %*%# spoken in here from the both of you.

50 CANNOT win with these people. I'm a fan of him and Jay-Z but jay has not rapped about anything new his damn self. I surprisingly heard "Okyou're right" on Mike & Mike in the morning today but jay's songs are being played EVERYWHERE

No complaints from me...more stuff like BISD and his mixtapes from the summer and i'm good. 50 is good in my book

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

QFT.

what can FIF do???

Problem is all his tracks sound the SAME. boring @#$ dre production or beats that sound like generic late 90s/early 2000s NYC hood @#$%. What made GRODT goodwas 50 going hard on superior production. He needs to get more tracks with better producers such as Hi-Tek (Ryder Music was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) and stop with the goofy killer @#$%

thats just the excuse you and 50 have used...cause not everybody is on that in the first place....stop tryna act like !%*$$% stopped rapping about"hardcore" subject matter

Stretch and Strong Enough>>>>the rest of the album

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Have you listened to Jay-Z "The Black Album"? or "Kingdom Come"? or uhhhh "Blueprint 3"
eyes.gif

he's grown up with his music..
Black Album is my personal favorite jay album so i'll give you that..... But BP3 is just Kingdom Come II, they are both straight pop albums.But to each is own...

I think the album is solid and is wat i expect to hear from 50 on his album....is it better then GRODT? Hell No...The Massacre? Debatable, but Notreally...Curtis? Definitely! , but at the end of the day he set out to make an album that would gain interest in other labels to sign him for more money, andhave the last nite leaving the Interscope building

I doubt he'll be able to get wat he really wants when he goes out to venture for a new distribution label to take the G-Unit imprint to...this album wassupposed to generate GRODT interest, and i don't think the buzz even comes close who cares if it's 6 yrs later??

....he's done effed up so much money for other labels more than the money he's made for Island Def Jam w/ the Ye' fiasco...no one will really wannasign him and put him alongside the roster of his prior foes (even tho most are @ Koch right now)....I even think Jimmy will screw him over and give him lessmoney when it's time to sign on Interscope's dotted line again (if he finds no where else to go)

This is the vid from when I meet him at the Union Square album signing this past Friday. I copped the album with the DVD. He had the place electric.

Back
Top Bottom