50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

50 is more relevant in the game than wayne is.

50 is for OG Bobby Johnson listeners...

Wayne? First Day of School listeners...

BTW 50 didnt say !$# on that track.
grin.gif
no. His last album was trash as was the last G-Unit album. NT hates to admit Wayne is nice on the mic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If he is so relevant, why didn't he get a X-Mas release, or set him self up for one like he should have
nerd.gif

Why don't Nas fans buy cds?
laugh.gif
(yet hate wayne sale numbers)

Yeh, his last album was complete garbage and it still sold 9 million copies.

Curtis?

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

this wasn't even directed and wayne but the song is pffery , i don't know why people still hate fif, sure this isn't as good as grodt, but seriously who's making music right now....

you can bump wayne all you want, but i'd rather listen to gun story's all day, then lkisten to a man make love songs bout other men and kising his daddy, thats real talk....

thats not real talk
laugh.gif

this track is not piffery ; no one is hating on 50, he just bitter and salty dude right now (losing to Ye' does that
smokin.gif
). Attacking Wayne out the blue is very childish to say the least.

NT hates Wayne like he stole their girl

what love songs? Lollipop was one song out of 16
grin.gif
, every body bounced to that track, have fun sometime
laugh.gif
wanyne dissed 50 first,

and made a love song about juvenile, it was on the carter 1... you simply never heard it...

I believe wayne and Juvenile basically grew up together, don't see the big deal about 1 song dedicated to your own boy
grin.gif

Wow the hate for Wayne on NT makes people say ignorant things.....For any1 in this thread to say that way wasnt lyrically on point on any of his albums b4 C3is just foolish because he was....and its funny because he got better with time until he found drugs & the vocoder....This is the same cat 3 years ago thatwas murdering every hot beat out!...Dont get me wrong he is horrible now yall dudes need to stop frontin on pre-C3 wayne

As for fif he was never that lyrically....So to all you "NY I miss the old Hip-Hop" dudes stop frontin!...50 had 1 hot album, 1! thats it
Id rather be like wayne getting hot towards the end of my career then 50 starting hot then fading out at the end of his

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Wow the hate for Wayne on NT makes people say ignorant things.....For any1 in this thread to say that way wasnt lyrically on point on any of his albums b4 C3 is just foolish because he was....and its funny because he got better with time until he found drugs & the vocoder....This is the same cat 3 years ago that was murdering every hot beat out!...Dont get me wrong he is horrible now yall dudes need to stop frontin on pre-C3 wayne

As for fif he was never that lyrically....So to all you "NY I miss the old Hip-Hop" dudes stop frontin!...50 had 1 hot album, 1! thats it
Id rather be like wayne getting hot towards the end of my career then 50 starting hot then fading out at the end of his
Can you show me one song or a verse of this "lyrically on-point" wayne you speak of ?

As for 50, I agree with what you said.

GRODT was
pimp.gif
But no one cares about 50 anymore....... Lil Wayne was never that good to me, but I'm just got tired of 50 and his lame disses so he can sellalbums so I'm going to have to go

Wayne>>>>50

I will sum this up the way I see it.

50 Cent now = Carter 3 Wayne

50 Cent now > Auto Tune Wayne

GRODT > Carter 3

Curtis, Massacre < Dedication 2, Carter 1&2

So to me if both get back to what made them famous it will be a pretty nice beef. You cant tell me the Dedication 1 and 2 wasnt nice. That was the Wayneeveryone liked. All this autotune bull has made him drop off majorly. Oh and I want to throw this in.. I dont see eminem jumping in to save 50 so that makesit.

50, Banks, Yayo vs Wayne, GAME

if 50 gets stupid and says something about Buck hangin with Wayne and Game, then it would be Wayne, Game and Buck vs G-Unit. I will take Wayne, Game, and Buckover G-Unit EASILY.

I'm so convinced this fool had a ghostwriter.

You don't go from saying %*%% like that to what he puts he puts out now.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm so convinced this fool had a ghostwriter.

You don't go from saying %*%% like that to what he puts he puts out now.

he got his new confidence from Squad Up, been killing 'em ever since
pimp.gif

I can't believe all you guys who think 50 could actually benefit from this. Wayne has WAY more fans than 50. GRODT was the last good thing 50 put outbesides a few tracks with Green Lantern. Have you not seen all the Wayne tapes put out in the past couple years? Dude could bombard him with enough material(not even lyrics) to make 50 look like a fool. And then he's gonna call out my man 'ye!?

RIP Curtis Jackson cd sales.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Wow the hate for Wayne on NT makes people say ignorant things.....For any1 in this thread to say that way wasnt lyrically on point on any of his albums b4 C3 is just foolish because he was....and its funny because he got better with time until he found drugs & the vocoder....This is the same cat 3 years ago that was murdering every hot beat out!...Dont get me wrong he is horrible now yall dudes need to stop frontin on pre-C3 wayne

Can you show me one song or a verse of this "lyrically on-point" wayne you speak of ?

KingJaffeJo wrote:

Nice that he's rapping about something that matters, for the first two verses atleast, but looking at the lyrics I don't see anything amazing, nothingthat would justify the hype and slurping around him.

Second half of the song =�
indifferent.gif

Compared to him now though, it's decent.

Overall an average track, average lyricism, boring beat. Better than 50, I'll give him that (lyrically).

I Lol'd when he said "i'm the best rapper in the game" when spitting trash lyrics right before/after that statement. Worst member in someunderground crews I listen too would eat him alive, spit him back out and do it again with ease/

KingJaffeJo wrote:

Nice that he's rapping about something that matters, for the first two verses atleast, but looking at the lyrics I don't see anything amazing, nothing that would justify the hype and slurping around him.

Second half of the song =
indifferent.gif

Compared to him now though, it's decent.

Overall an average track, average lyricism, boring beat. Better than 50, I'll give him that (lyrically).

I Lol'd when he said "i'm the best rapper in the game" when spitting trash lyrics right before/after that statement. Worst member in some underground crews I listen too would eat him alive, spit him back out and do it again with ease/

For comparison, a random JMT song: (lyrics on the side)

first verse is by some lame that holds the weed and had one album that was horrible. He would still body wayne any given day...

another random example, ... listening to the song youposted then this is like going from jr wnba to '85 jordan

"Yo you better tell cuz' To rely on M-16s like D-12 does" (reffering to eminem)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ridiculous wordplay

Compared to other songs by JMT/AOTP neither of the above are even "lyrically amazing" at all, average tracks at best.
laugh.gif
Just randomly picked toshow you the enormous gap in skill level.

EDIT: Lol, thought i was editing my post turns out I was making a new one
laugh.gif
I need some sleep

All tracks of Carter II since i was listening to it earlier,

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the brilliance of this track is the lack of cohesiveness...Five minutes and twenty one seconds of random spazzing. If you told me he spit this off tops I'dbelieve it.

^The second verse here is probably the illest Wayne verse that flys over most peoples heads. Forget for a second that he's calling himself the Best RapperAlive.

The heart of New Orleans
Thumpin' and beatin'
Livin' and breathin'
Stealin' and feedin
Peelin' and leavin'
Killin' and grievin'
Dearly departed erased deleted

(Keep in this is only a couple of months after Katrina, the last line ties in with the next few bars too)

No prints no plates no face no trace
Out of sight out of mind
No court no case

(TONS of evidence was lost due to Katrina, prints, plate numbers, birth names, etc)

Sell his chain celebrate block party second line
Zulu ball essence fest jazz fest mardi gras
Shorty bounce body rock

(No court no case, hella n_'s got off, of course they're gonna celebrate)

Now he drop now he got
Family cry tell the feds tell the cops
Smell the rat comin' back to the house
To the spot tap tap knock knock who is dat
(Pow!)trigga man hoodie man tell the kids
Boogie man pistol pete ammo mammal gun man blum blam!
Damn Sammie you dun' %*%!*@ up
#+*%# @%@ ##%!%$ put ya' nuts up
Just call me...

(Who's comin back to the dope spot that you aint seen in a minute, the ma #@@*$% informant, the Sammie line is self explanatory)

How you bout to front on that verse???

Another one of my favorite Wayne songs, i went through some !!*$ when C2 came out, some of things he says here were synonymous with a lot of the emotions I wasfeeling at the time:

Get Over (Feat. Nikki) - Lil Wayne

Stay strong, be tough, that's what the preacher tell ya
He never really felt ya, so he can't even help ya

Need a shoulder to lean on, somebody to cry to
It's like everything's gone, but I'm a survivor
Standin on stage in front of thousands
Don't amount to me not havin my father
That's real talk, I know a lot of y'all got 'em
But you need 'em way more when you gotta go without 'em
And I'm without 'em
, but that's life y'all
Sometimes you gotta learn to swim with no lifeguard
I'm alright God, !!*$ I'm still breathin
But lose hurt like bullets, I'm about to start bleedin
Throw me down some comfort, cause my heart need it
Tryin to cope wit my chances and meet 'em
There's a dark road ahead, but I'm tryin to take it easy
Rest in peace Lil Beezy, my #@+@@

Smoke cush all day and pop painkillers
*@%! who don't understand it, this what the game did us

This what the streets showed us
This how the block made us, the same block where they layed 'em
I pray every time I cross the spot on the pavement
, save me
Lord will I be next for the taking? Take me
I know I'm livin like I know when I'm comin
But I'm just livin cause I know that it's comin
And the end is comin, but I ain't runnin
I and hidin and duckin, I'm in the middle of a war, I'm alive and love it
I'm just speakin from the heart of the dyin public
We still beatin, we gon rise above it
Though it seem like they cheatin and we loosin (another Katrina reference)
We survive if nothin, they could never take the stride from strugglin
I gotta ride
And sometimes that ride get bloody
But I just think about my buddy and go after that money, but uhh..

Straight Patrone out the bottle to the head now
We gettin read now, %@%$% my #@+@@ dead now
And all the things I never said, I gotta say it now
I shoulda said it then, now I gotta talk to clouds

Now I gotta walk around, brim down
Just tryin to find my way to the next day, escape
Ya birthday could be ya death date
So I'm livin like it was just yesterday, let's pray
Ten fingers together, can't bring 'em together
It's murda murda, I don't think it get better
So be a competitor or get out the weather
Me? I got a umbrella and a berretta
I'm just tryin to make sure my daughter future progressin
And behind that, I'm shootin excessive
, trust me
The beautiful dead, we livin wit the ugly
I just tell my pops wait for me, I'm comin

You can't tell me Wayne wasn't on some real !!*$ there

I swear C2 is Waynes best work. !!*$ was so complete, so epic. This album had everything. Shooter was Wayne expanding his creative limits, and it was dope ashell, if only he hadn't continue to stretch to the point where !!*$ became unrecognizable i.e. CIII
tired.gif

So for the long @%@ post, !!*$ had to be said though.

^Sorry, none of that was
eek.gif
to me.

Cool, he's talking about "real !!*$" on some songs, some nice bars here and there, but overall C2 didn't impress me or leave me with a reasonto ride wayne as hard as everyone is right now.

How you calling yourself "best rapper alive" on a horrible song ?

Verse you posted sounds like something Jus Allah would write in 3 minutes...

Listening to wayne reminds me of that line by Lord Finesse: "Your rhymes are like an empty prison, a waste of bars". Gotta listen to straight garbagefor minutes at a time to hear a decent line or two in between. Not a good look.

two words: birdman JR...

Back
Top Bottom