++++ 50 cent gets at Rocsi again vol rappers she slept with released+++

where's 50?

anyway, she's not worth it.

but since she's annoying, it's funny
laugh.gif

roll.gif
speak of the devil
roll.gif
. I talked to rocsi yesterday when I was leaving work.
eek.gif
I didn't know she got down like that
eek.gif
get em fif
laugh.gif

fif gonna end up being a genre, fif thinking big, monopoly mayor no more favors for flavorless neighbors

Do any women break into show business without sleeping their way in?
ask tyra.. . on some movies if you listen closely you can here people in the background saying the only reason so and so got a part is because thedirector took a liking to her.

I'm not one to care but she definitely shouldn't have popped off at the mouth. Now she's gotta lay in the bed she made. And I don't care whatpeople say about 50, good or bad, all I know is when he leans on you you in trouble.

I still haven't seen the footage of what Rocsi said. Can someone throw that assist?

So she had sex with some guys. +$@ is so weird about that? Girls have sex. It's what they do.

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Saigon.
Mims.
?
?

Pretty much
hold on, diddnt rocsi say 50 was garbage during the kanye/50 "battle"?? why is this now boiling over??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
hip-hop

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Do any women break into show business without sleeping their way in?
ask tyra.. . on some movies if you listen closely you can here people in the background saying the only reason so and so got a part is because the director took a liking to her.

First of all, the first question is ridiculous if you were serious. It's OK playboy, you'll find a hug someday....

And a director taking a liking to someone and her sleeping with him are 2 different things.

Fact of the matter is a LOT of people get busy with people in their business circle. No matter what the business. But I'd say it happens even more inentertainment. I've had sex with chicks I worked with. They still help me with travel and @$*%. Was I sleeping my way in?

It's really not that deep. She's a young adult. She should be $*%!*!@. Y'all act like y'all surprised that she's $*%!*!@. That's whatwe're all supposed to be doing.

And seriously, what could she even gain from $*%!*!@ Mims or Saigon anyway? If anything, those dudes had more to gain. Now you're talking about a doublestandard.

I'm not a fan of this bird but all this nail salon talk of people's business is ridiculous.

EDIT-Why do I sound like Captain Save-a-+@+? Maybe I am all growns up.....and yes, I'd definitely like to have a son first. Turn him into a ninja. Thenhave a daughter.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
I hope this continues.

same
laugh.gif

and to the peeps sayin she is right about 50's album,she has done and said some grimey things to others as well behind screens that i have heard off myself

Back
Top Bottom