++++ 50 cent gets at Rocsi again vol rappers she slept with released+++

Just saw the vid of the Rocsi "diss".

Damn, that girl is cute when she's drunk. But it might just be me.

Apparently Saigon and Mims beat. Im assuming one of the former Celtics is Gerald Green.

Gerald Green gave her the

shocker-2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

this woulda been hotter if Gunit was goin on 106 and park in the next couple weeks

roll.gif
so much akwardness would of been seen. maybe theyll be back rightbefore the album drops
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by TW3EK

The fact is she works for BET as a host of a show that interviews artists, entertainers, and shows videos of musicians. There should be no televised bias seeing how your show depends on every single artist/entertainer coming through your set.

it wasnt televised... its a youtube video... she didnt say it ON 106 and park...

What do you call an airing of a tape? it was Televised be it through the net or over the air...She needs to be on her job at all times. If youre the face of a company/show/product, etc etc...you need to be conscious of the fact at all times. Showing bias the way she did warranted 50s backlash...and will warrant a new girl on 106.

last time i checked the word televised was derived from the world television... my comp monitor is not a tv and yuotube is not a station... ur ******ed...and no.. if im off the clock im off the clock... im not gonna watch everything i say all the time because somebody might have a camera around... u reallythinks she gets paid enough to say #@!* her opinion? sure she cant say it for that hour or whatever but ill b damned if i cant say how i feel outside ofwork... suck a *%%%... people like u are str8 %!%+#...

Waaayyyy too many co-defendents in here going up to bat for this chick. I respect the fact that Rocsi has an opinion but when you're a visible person ont.v. everyday on a top 10 countdown show where you know artists and music make the show what it is....you need to watch what the hell you say.

50 acts like an extra sensitive chick on her period when somebody says something negative towards him but he's also in a position where his influence isbigger than the career of some random female host like Rocsi. She aint have to go the extra route and air dude out like that in front of any camera. Shewould've been better off keeping her opinion to herself. She needs a job more than 50....

i hate how everyone in the bean knows each other
smh.gif

i ran into that glen davis thread to stand up for my people getting @##@ on in there and realized it was a trap

The fact is she works for BET as a host of a show that interviews artists, entertainers, and shows videos of musicians. There should be no televised bias seeing how your show depends on every single artist/entertainer coming through your set.

it wasnt televised... its a youtube video... she didnt say it ON 106 and park...

What do you call an airing of a tape? it was Televised Taped and Broadcasted be it through the net or over the air...She needs to be on her job at all times. If youre the face of a company/show/product, etc etc...you need to be conscious of the fact at all times. Showing bias the way she did warranted 50s backlash...and will warrant a new girl on 106.

last time i checked the word televised was derived from the world television... my comp monitor is not a tv and yuotube is not a station... ur ******ed... and no.. if im off the clock im off the clock... im not gonna watch everything i say all the time because somebody might have a camera around... u really thinks she gets paid enough to say #@!* her opinion? sure she cant say it for that hour or whatever but ill b damned if i cant say how i feel outside of work... suck a *%%%... people like u are str8 %!%+#...

But dude your still acting as if Rocsi intentionally had it taped
eyes.gif
And she was simply talking trash, it's not like she was trying to end his career. 50 cent loses my respect for getting his feelings hurt oversmall trash talk like this
roll.gif
F'n (())

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I wouldn't mind a night with Rocsi,but does she have any diseases and if she does which?

roll.gif
But for real...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Waaayyyy too many co-defendents in here going up to bat for this chick. I respect the fact that Rocsi has an opinion but when you're a visible person on t.v. everyday on a top 10 countdown show where you know artists and music make the show what it is....you need to watch what the hell you say.

50 acts like an extra sensitive chick on her period when somebody says something negative towards him but he's also in a position where his influence is bigger than the career of some random female host like Rocsi. She aint have to go the extra route and air dude out like that in front of any camera. She would've been better off keeping her opinion to herself. She needs a job more than 50....

roll.gif
Acting like ol girl is in politics. Ridiculous. She's a TVshow host aimed towards TEENAGERS, it's not that serious. What she says at a party has no value towards anything, AT all. 50 cent and everybody who isrunning to his rescue needs to grow the F up. Big deal.

And how the hell is she airing dude out? She said he was "Gahbage", it was all games...I sensed no hatred at all from her statement. Yall 50cent 911 on speed dial rescuers are acting like she announced the dude has AIDS and smokes crack out of bong made from a dug up corpse's skull. Nterplease
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Waaayyyy too many co-defendents in here going up to bat for this chick. I respect the fact that Rocsi has an opinion but when you're a visible person on t.v. everyday on a top 10 countdown show where you know artists and music make the show what it is....you need to watch what the hell you say.

50 acts like an extra sensitive chick on her period when somebody says something negative towards him but he's also in a position where his influence is bigger than the career of some random female host like Rocsi. She aint have to go the extra route and air dude out like that in front of any camera. She would've been better off keeping her opinion to herself. She needs a job more than 50....

roll.gif
Acting like ol girl is in politics. Ridiculous. She's a TV show host aimed towards TEENAGERS, it's not that serious. What she says at a party has no value towards anything, AT all. 50 cent and everybody who is running to his rescue needs to grow the F up. Big deal.

And how the hell is she airing dude out? She said he was "Gahbage", it was all games...I sensed no hatred at all from her statement. Yall 50 cent 911 on speed dial rescuers are acting like she announced the dude has AIDS and smokes crack out of bong made from a dug up corpse's skull. Nter please
indifferent.gif
Master of the obvious aint you?
laugh.gif
Obviously the demographic onthe show is aimed towards teenagers and I guess based upon your response you did not read what I mentioned about how 50 "acts like an extra sensitivechick on her period". So how in the hell did you come up with that stupid phrase: "Yall 50 Cent 911 on speed dial rescuers". Homie go sit in thecorner or something.

Only thing I agree with is that it isn't that serious. Nor should it be....but obviously the media thinks otherwise because it's been exploited formore than it is....and as I said before....Rocsi has every right to have her opinion. But if I'm on t.v. hosting a countdown show and interview artistssuch as G-Unit pretty regularly I wouldn't bother to say "50 is gahhhbage" around any camera in the best interest of public image. Unless sheplans on being the next Wendy Williams I'd have kept that comment to myself.....it is what it is though.

roll.gif
Acting like ol girl is in politics. Ridiculous. She's a TV show host aimed towards TEENAGERS, it's not that serious. What she says at a party has no value towards anything, AT all. 50 cent and everybody who is running to his rescue needs to grow the F up. Big deal.

And how the hell is she airing dude out? She said he was "Gahbage", it was all games...I sensed no hatred at all from her statement. Yall 50 cent 911 on speed dial rescuers are acting like she announced the dude has AIDS and smokes crack out of bong made from a dug up corpse's skull. Nter please
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Obviously the demographic on the show is aimed towards teenagers and I guess based upon your response you did not read what I mentioned about how 50 "acts like an extra sensitive chick on her period". So how in the hell did you come up with that stupid phrase: "Yall 50 Cent 911 on speed dial rescuers". Homie go sit in the corner or something.

Only thing I agree with is that it isn't that serious. Nor should it be....but obviously the media thinks otherwise because it's been exploited for more than it is....and as I said before....Rocsi has every right to have her opinion. But if I'm on t.v. hosting a countdown show and interview artists such as G-Unit pretty regularly I wouldn't bother to say "50 is gahhhbage" around any camera in the best interest of public image. Unless she plans on being the next Wendy Williams I'd have kept that comment to myself.....it is what it is though.

Well I mean that part wasn't aimed at you...

But I can see how you could read as if it was, my apologies..
And actually my computer is in a corner
eyes.gif

But that's besides the point. Like I said she said it playfully and everybody is getting their panties in a wad, either because they slob 50's nuts,they are scared of him or w/e. 50's being sensitive but he's only doing this for publicity anyway to sell his album. Hell 50's a smart dude,I'm sure there is a REASON this leaked about the time that it was...

But also, she is a radio show host. Or use to be, it's what they do....

But I mean everybody should just keep it moving, there are more pressing matters at hand like Sodomy and Gang Rape. WE NEED TO STOP THIS. (Peep the sig)

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Obviously the demographic on the show is aimed towards teenagers and I guess based upon your response you did not read what I mentioned about how 50 "acts like an extra sensitive chick on her period". So how in the hell did you come up with that stupid phrase: "Yall 50 Cent 911 on speed dial rescuers". Homie go sit in the corner or something.

Only thing I agree with is that it isn't that serious. Nor should it be....but obviously the media thinks otherwise because it's been exploited for more than it is....and as I said before....Rocsi has every right to have her opinion. But if I'm on t.v. hosting a countdown show and interview artists such as G-Unit pretty regularly I wouldn't bother to say "50 is gahhhbage" around any camera in the best interest of public image. Unless she plans on being the next Wendy Williams I'd have kept that comment to myself.....it is what it is though.

Well I mean that part wasn't aimed at you...

But I can see how you could read as if it was, my apologies..
And actually my computer is in a corner
eyes.gif

But that's besides the point. Like I said she said it playfully and everybody is getting their panties in a wad, either because they slob 50's nuts, they are scared of him or w/e. 50's being sensitive but he's only doing this for publicity anyway to sell his album. Hell 50's a smart dude, I'm sure there is a REASON this leaked about the time that it was...

But also, she is a radio show host. Or use to be, it's what they do....

But I mean everybody should just keep it moving, there are more pressing matters at hand like Sodomy and Gang Rape. WE NEED TO STOP THIS. (Peep the sig)
In general I agree with everything you just typed down.

Back
Top Bottom