50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

"Mafia Music ended his career."

eek.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

smh.gif

50 has taken this to another level...

I can't respect this N' man..

50 has like 70 bodygaurds/off duty cops protectin his #%@ in public...

Thats the only reason he pops off at the mouth like he does..

so i guess it would be better for him to just walk around with NO bodyguards..... especially since he is worth so much?
yeah.......
cuz thats smart. and it shows he is "hood"

Nah...

I never said he shouldn't have bodygaurds...

I said he do what he do cuz he has alot of em..He's a habitual line crosser, so he better have protection

He can diss Ross all he wants but when you bring a dudes family into the matter..%+%* gets real

That somethin' I can't respect...On any other level it wouldve been on and poppin'

you don't think %+%* is gonna physical? or have the potential of getting physical?

Come on now

It's suprising how this S' gets a pass..yet every other beef is corny
eyes.gif
50 Aint no studio thug, believe me he got goons... and friends in very high places... son on some 48 laws of power steeze... he's ruthless...

SMH at Ross thinking because a couple of goons in Dade don't like 50 that ended his career.

That's low of 50 to do that. He'd be a marked man for bringing family into a mano y mano beef. I'd proudly catch a charge if someone did that to mebut that's just IMO.

I don't like neither of these N's but that 50 video was funny...
Isent She Loveeeellllllllly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

That's low of 50 to do that. He'd be a marked man for bringing family into a mano y mano beef. I'd proudly catch a charge if someone did that to me but that's just IMO.

EXACTLY

50 Aint no studio thug, believe me he got goons... and friends in very high places... son on some 48 laws of power steeze... he's ruthless...

50 is doin a damn fine job actin' like one..

Man everybody got goons...Hell, I'm sure Ross got goons...
ok

"Mafia Music ended 50's career" Miss Info's response haha what?

"50 is an informant working with the cops" Pot calling the kettle black.

This will go down in hip hop history as the biggest assassination of character..

R.I.P. Ross

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I'm not at all moved by this foolishness...

If Ross ain't with this chick then why should he even give a damn? So if someone wants to hurt you they can come after your ex? Seriously? What is this high school....
smh.gif

Wow.
thank you...what does a baby moms have to do with ending somebody rap career
alien.gif
Refer to Superugly, Hit Em' Up, Takeover,Tattoos on her _, Cam vs. Jim and just about every beef ever.. They weren't rap career ending but they hurt them
Yeah....they had a relationship that caused/added to a rap beef....which is completely different from calling a Ns BABY MOMS, after the fact andwining and dining her and $!!+....buying her furs, I don't think Pac, Jay, or Cam did that.
laugh.gif

im pretty sure rick ross can handle fif...he wont control the whole situation but he WILL hold his own, jadakiss style EDIT: I just saw the video of hi BMshopping....all bets are off!!! lmao!!! wow at these backstabbers and the big homey Fif...just wow

Just as I said in the other thread *Jay voice* I don't know why his advisors ain't forewarn him.

For everybody talking about 50 shouldn't have said anything about Rick Frauds moms I mean you gotta realize that it was Ross that FIRST initiated thisbeef, and THEN it was Ross that said 50 got 48 hours to come up with something better than that last diss. Well 50 definitely struck back with bettermaterial. Say what you want to but Ross was pratically begging for 50 to go at him harder, and thats what 50 did. It's do or die, in a battle there'sgot to be a winner and there's got to be a loser. I don't think Ross fully understood the rules of engagement. In war it's either kill or bekilled, and anything or anybody is fair game, at the end of the day Rick FRAUD did it to himself.

Back
Top Bottom