50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Essential1

"Mafia Music ended 50's career" Miss Info's response haha what?

"50 is an informant working with the cops" Pot calling the kettle black.

This will go down in hip hop history as the biggest assassination of character..

R.I.P. Ross
Ross a joke.
smh.gif

I wouldn't be surprise if 50 takes a shot at Cam after his new video.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I'm not at all moved by this foolishness...

If Ross ain't with this chick then why should he even give a damn? So if someone wants to hurt you they can come after your ex? Seriously? What is this high school....
smh.gif

Wow.
Cause it's his SON's mother gettin smutted out by his enemy.. I don't know about you but if it was me I would be tight
laugh.gif
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't give a **$!....the way I see it, unless Ross and this broad still has some sort of relationshipthen the only thing they have in common is a son.

For all we know those two could be on some old "I hate yo *%*" type tip....and I know plenty of dudes who have that kind of relationship with theirbaby mothers.

This chick could be the hater type, see Ross eating well and be some on some old vindictive shhhhh so that's why I say it don't matter
grin.gif

Maybe if 50 could get at Ross main chick like how Cam got at Jimmy's chick then I'd be like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but you don't get props for messing with someone else'sleftovers

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ these 2 new videos on WorldStarHipHop!!!!

50 IS KILLING RICKEYYYY

This dude 50 is awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude never makes a different post in the music forum
smh.gif

or any forum actually

clones ftl.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Ya'll think im being funny NY, but we seriously sponsered by the new york office of corrections
Rick Ross!!!!

Flex: Im sure Rick Ross mother's phone is going off
50: Yeah, 50 said you look like the Klumps
Flex:
grin.gif

50: Officer Ricky!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All's fair in love and war. By now, everybody know how 50 gets down when it comes to beef...nothing is off limits. Ross should've known better than totry and throw a lil jab at 50, especially with his shady past.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50 IS KILLING RICKEYYYY

This dude 50 is awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

or any forum actually

clones ftl.
Are you serious?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm one of the most opinionated people on NT, bar none.

You obviously don't see many of my posts....

50 violated.

I'm a HUGE ross fan, but if ross doesn't use all his funds and get this N 50 bodied, theres no way 50 should even be allowed to be walking right nowfor the stunts he pulled, as for the baby mama all her teeth should be knocked out. Money is def the root of all evil.

Ross gone bounce back though, I hope atleast....

Anybody else think 50 going so hard cause he needs this the most I mean I just saw a video where Ross was rockin some super bowl party and he had that thingrockin like 50 who? 50 won but nobody really cares

Originally Posted by asu334

Anybody else think 50 going so hard cause he needs this the most
Huh???
50 has crazy money.
50 is just messin around.... he loves stuff like this.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For everybody talking about 50 shouldn't have said anything about Rick Frauds moms I mean you gotta realize that it was Ross that FIRST initiated this beef, and THEN it was Ross that said 50 got 48 hours to come up with something better than that last diss. Well 50 definitely struck back with better material. Say what you want to but Ross was pratically begging for 50 to go at him harder, and thats what 50 did. It's do or die, in a battle there's got to be a winner and there's got to be a loser. I don't think Ross fully understood the rules of engagement. In war it's either kill or be killed, and anything or anybody is fair game, at the end of the day Rick FRAUD did it to himself.
pimp.gif

RellNye wrote:
That's low of 50 to do that. He'd be a marked man for bringing family into a mano y mano beef. I'd proudly catch a charge if someone did that to me but that's just IMO.

EXACTLY

Did yall forget that this started by Rick Ross involving 50's family and their house being burned down?? I mean I'm sure yall are gonna goagainst 50, but you KNOW you're making NO sense at all . . . He opens his mouth about a fire that is still an open investigation and 50 may or may not be asuspect . . . So obviously Rick FRAUDs desire to see brothas locked in a cell is still in em . . . You know what they say "Once a cop . . . Always acop"

Originally Posted by asu334

Anybody else think 50 going so hard cause he needs this the most
Huh???
50 has crazy money.
50 is just messin around.... he loves stuff like this.

He has the money...but musically he's basically irrelevant

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

He opens his mouth about a fire that is still an open investigation and 50 may or may not be a suspect . . . So obviously Rick FRAUDs desire to see brothas locked in a cell is still in em . . . You know what they say "Once a cop . . . Always a cop"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nay always going hard.

Officer Ross seemed REALLY REALLY hurt in that last interview with Info. Dude was talkin all loud and fast. Breathing hard n @%$*.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50 IS KILLING RICKEYYYY

This dude 50 is awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

or any forum actually

clones ftl.
Are you serious?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm one of the most opinionated people on NT, bar none.

You obviously don't see many of my posts....
Yeah, you reiterate the same !+@$ your calling an opinion every time your in the music forum, hardly contributing to quality discussion of themusic itself.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Officer Ross seemed REALLY REALLY hurt in that last interview with Info. Dude was talkin all loud and fast. Breathing hard n @%$*.
Im saying tho.... his voice got really Mickey Mouse-$%+.... you could tell it touched a nerve.

Industry Rule 50: Never start a beef with a rapper that loves beef.

Yeah, you reiterate the same *##$ your calling an opinion every time your in the music forum, hardly contributing to quality discussion of the music itself.

Officer Ross?

Back
Top Bottom