50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

*sigh*

i was about to order today......knew i shouldve just done it last nite.

im pissed now. really  wanted  2 hats. *%$$ new era, 30 bucks for a damn hat is rape price anyway
smh.gif

I was waiting till my pay check cleared this morning to buy some hats and now the offer is pulled.

Funny thing is the red headline on the top of the webpage saying, "U.S. PLANT CONSOLIDATION ANNOUNCEMENT" ... how much money would they have made it they kept that offer going? I mean I was ready to spend some money on their site instead of going to my local "Lids" store.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

*sigh*

i was about to order today......knew i shouldve just done it last nite.

im pissed now. really  wanted  2 hats. *%$$ new era, 30 bucks for a damn hat is rape price anyway
smh.gif
$33.99 to be exact
smh.gif
they should seriously be like $25 at most

I got charged but no order confirmation or tracking number. They'll probably just refund all of the charges and not ship the hats.

Oh well.

i ordered last night and never received a conformation email but i JUST received a tracking email....but like others it says "there is no record of this item"

im so confused
frown.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AJChick23

monster energy drink part dos
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 info and i got my confirmation and tracking # already so they can't cancel it right?

PS'd coupons for 4 packs of Amp energy drinks were posted on damn near every message board last year.

Others started PS'ing other energy drinks [as well as cigarettes!] into coupons, until stores started catching on and posting flyers about the fakes coupons.

Dudes [myself included] WENT IN with them!! I'm talking 20+ packs on energy drinks!!
laugh.gif
I got a couple
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
20238634.jpg
laugh.gif
I got more after this pic too

I never got a confirmation, but i just got a tracking number in my email box. I ordered like 8 hats, so i was sure they weren't going to honor the code after reading the last few pages of this thread, but i guess they did.

just talked to them. they're not gonna honor any of the orders. dude said the following:

Kevin: That coupon code is invalid. It does not apply to our website. An error was made and that coupon will not apply to any order.

Kevin: The error unfortunately was because our website system was hacked.

mad.gif
laugh.gif

weak.

I just called them and I only got charged 87 for 5 fitted
pimp.gif
Got my tracking number and everything....I should bought more!!!

Scheduled Delivery Date:03/25/2010 (Updated)
03/26/2010 (Original)Shipped/Billed On:03/19/2010Type:tongue:ackageService:GROUNDWeight:1.00 Lb
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your item was processed through and left our KEARNY, NJ 07099 facility on March 19, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

[Fab] Niceeeeee [/Fab]

I'm guessing if you ordered your hats last night like I did then they are fulfilling those orders. I ordered maybe 15 minutes after Kobe Fan posted the code and everything was fine. Never got a confirmation email but I received a tracking number this morning and it works.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Your item was processed through and left our KEARNY, NJ 07099 facility on March 19, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

[Fab] Niceeeeee [/Fab]
this...
and over matching hats is tacky as hell...keep it simple with dodgers, mets, yanks etc.

did any of you guys get charged full price instead of the discount on your credit card

I slept hardbody. I thought I had a few more days to order, damn. Props to everyone who their orders in and honored!

I ordered @ 838a NY time....

Still no confirmation email but on the website it says approved so YNS

You had to figure it was unlikely the code would actually run for three days, I mean the site was lagging non-stop since midnight. At some point NE would realize they were taking an L with all those sales and pull the code (I'm not buying the "site was hacked" BS).

Took a lot of will power not to cop some fits I didn't need.

Back
Top Bottom