525 Pairs of Nike shoes/etc. stolen from Dallas shoestore 10Footwear

i swear if i was the burglar right now i would sell all of them kicks on ebay right now no faking

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

i swear if i was the burglar right now i would sell all of them kicks on ebay right now no faking

naw, im sure they on the lookout right now, if there smart, they put it all up in storage somewhere for a while and just rock some and stock the rest, wait tilthis goes away or no one is looking hard anymore and then start selling online, thats how people get caught, putting stolen goods up on ebay within minutes ofstealing them. definite inside job

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Yo burglar, if you a re reading this, PM me im willing to cop in bulk and keep my lips sealed. Lets work out a deal. Paypal ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

But seriously, that crew is gonna be wearing nothing but ds shoes for years.

laugh.gif

thats pretty much the dumbest thing u can do.. u think detectives aint checking ebay, craigslist, and maybe some of these shoe forums??

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

thats pretty much the dumbest thing u can do.. u think detectives aint checking ebay, craigslist, and maybe some of these shoe forums??

swap meat if it was socal. there had to be other surveillance video from around the area. has anyone on NT been there?

probably not even close to 525 pairs they lost, the owners probably just put it as 525 pairs for insurance purposes so he can get some money. u ever seen 500+pairs of shoes? especially mens sizes? thats a BIG stack. and to move it from storage of the store to the truck? would have taken a long time. definitely aninside job.
if they actually stole that many pairs, they probably did it little by little, then went big that night. just my 2 cents

hmmm... whos is that ebay seller with zero feedback and all these exclusive kicks? lol

lol.

ive NEVER heard of this place. joint looks mad off-brand.... also looks like its in the middle of the hood/oakcliff...

525 pairs of sneakers? ... maybe insurance fraud? wouldnt put it past folks in these times.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]524 Pairs? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell noooooooooooooooooooooo. Sounds fishy as +*@$. Inside job orthey bull****ted the numbers[/color]

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

lol.

ive NEVER heard of this place. joint looks mad off-brand.... also looks like its in the middle of the hood/oakcliff...

525 pairs of sneakers? ... maybe insurance fraud? wouldnt put it past folks in these times.
yeah. their website isnt even updated with new releases either..... so they may have fell on hard times.

Back
Top Bottom