ever

white people will never love you

any white person

ever

no matter what you do or what you say

no matter how much you defend them and deflect racism from them

no matter how much you hate your own race

they will never love you
And you still try to claim you're not racist lol. Racism isn't exclusive to white people, any race can be racist towards another and that is exactly what you are, a racist.

Last edited:

And you still try to claim you're not racist lol. Racism isn't exclusive to white people, any race can be racist towards another and that is exactly what you are, a racist.
its such a problem

these black racists out here 
mean.gif

the way they actually stereotype other races, its absurd!

can you believe these black racists think white people cant dance?

do you know how harmful that is to white people?

have they never seen elvis? or miley cyrus?

and can you believe these black racists have the nerve and audacity to be hostile?

like you dont see asians in an uproar over internment camps here in the us, they politely took their subjugation with honor and dignity

blacks can discriminate too! tyrone was throwing a house party, but he didnt play ANY country music! Ludicrous!

dont they understand how scary they are?  if they toned down their anger, maybe someone would care to listen to them!

black on hispanic/asian/arab/gypsies is the biggest problem this country faces today

until we do something about these black racists, racism and oppression will never end

/rant

not srs

its such a problem

these black racists out here :smh:

the way they actually stereotype other races, its absurd!

can you believe these black racists think white people cant dance?

do you know how harmful that is to white people?

have they never seen elvis? or miley cyrus?

and can you believe these black racists have the nerve and audacity to be hostile?

like you dont see asians in an uproar over internment camps here in the us, they politely took their subjugation with honor and dignity

blacks can discriminate too! tyrone was throwing a house party, but he didnt play ANY country music! Ludicrous!

dont they understand how scary they are?  if they toned down their anger, maybe someone would care to listen to them!

black on hispanic/asian/arab/gypsies is the biggest problem this country faces today

until we do something about these black racists, racism and oppression will never end

/rant

not srs
All I see here is deflection and a bunch of ranting trying to justify your racism.
Doesn't matter how you try to defend it, racism is wrong. You're talking about the petty stereotype that white people can't dance but that's not what you're doing here. You clearly have a strong hatred for white people in general as evidenced by your posts.

racism is wrong

hating people because of the color of their skin is abhorrent

if black people just let go of their anger and hatred, we might actually rid the world of racism

i believe it is possible, once blacks stop hating whites and other minorities, the world will be a better place

black people have ruined this country by ending slavery, and not accepting jim crow OR segregation

if they had just stayed in their chains, and knew their place, we wouldnt be having this problem today

black people are the reason that racism exists

if they just realized that their skin makes them the most inferior, then we could all live peacefully

why did they ever have to fight for their civil rights? it ruined everything

once black people eradicate themselves off the planet, we can go back to how it was before any of this racism stuff

/rant

not srs

Again, more deflection and more racist ideologies. You're trying to put words in my mouth and paint me as a racist when you're the only one being racist here.
It is impossible to have a reasonable debate with you because all you do is deflect and somehow try to justify your own racism.

my racism isnt justified

how dare i look back to history, recent history even, as well as current events today and form an opinion?

the correct course of action is to remain oblivious

as long as i believe that the world is a good place, and that racism is simply ignorance, then it is

you guys have shown me how the problem with racism is blacks hating white people

the problems starts and ends with blacks and their racism, i see that now

now that im over that, racism is over you guys!

lets celebrate!

white supremacy was always only just a myth anyway

white is right should be our national anthem

lets all just hold hands and sing kumbayah now guys!

nt summit now that we've cured the world of racism? 
nerd.gif

/rant

not srs

Last edited:
my racism isnt justified

how dare i look back to history, recent history even, as well as current events today and form an opinion?

the correct course of action is to remain oblivious

as long as i believe that the world is a good place, and that racism is simply ignorance, then it is

you guys have shown me how the problem with racism is blacks hating white people

the problems starts and ends with blacks and their racism, i see that now

now that im over that, racism is over you guys!

lets celebrate!

white supremacy was always only just a myth anyway

white is right should be our national anthem

lets all just hold hands and sing kumbayah now guys!

nt summit now that we've cured the world of racism? :nerd:

/rant

not srs
#NTExtremes.
No, stopping black racism won't magically cure the world of racism but it certainly won't help. Racism just breeds more racism.
The problem with racism is racism itself, not which race is being racist.
A black racist isn't any different than a white racist.
Not being racist does not equal being oblivious or "bowing down to the great white man" as you'd put it.

Last edited:
i certainly am annoying

gosh darn it let me stop posting because people dont like what i have to say

blacks are the problem, period

white people hated them back in the day, and rightfully put them in chains

now that they free they think the world is supposed to be equal

they dont realize that theyre still beneath white people

they actually think that if they stop hating white people, white people will just up and stop hating them

can you believe the nerve of these black people?

from when whites first discovered them in africa and civilized them, its been nothing but complaining

whites gave black free travel, free room and board, free meals

encouraged alternative lifestyles to the traditional mother/father/children dynamic

if it wasnt for black people and their hate white people in the first place, whites would never have had a reason to hate back

/rant

not srs

Nobody here is saying that there is anything wrong with black people.

drivel drivel drivel drivel

drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel

drivel drivel, drivel drivel drivel drivel

drivel drivel drivel, drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel

drivel drivel

drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel, drivel

drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel

drivel, drivel, drivel & drivel

drivel drivel drivel

/drivel

its not drivel

speaking out about white people in any critical way is wrong

saying anything negative about white people, the past, or the present is wrong

the world is fair and equal and only these black racists are ruining everything

if they would just shut up and accept the world for what it is, then everything could go back to being normal

whites worked so hard to create this status quo

if their skin wasnt so black, if they didnt have so much melanin, then whites could have no reason to hate them

they brought it on themselves

maybe if they all just went back to africa

/rant

notsrs

Again, more deflection and more racist ideologies. You're trying to put words in my mouth and paint me as a racist when you're the only one being racist here.
It is impossible to have a reasonable debate with you because all you do is deflect and somehow try to justify your own racism.

Watch

Last edited:

There's different degrees of racism. Doesn't change that it is racism.
A black racist condemning white people as the devil and having a strong hatred for whites etc. does not bear the same significance as a white racist discriminating and/or violating someone's rights based on race but they are both cases of racism, just varying degrees of it.
Anyone can be racist, white people just have more power to discriminate and/or violate others based on their racism.

Last edited:
all you do is pick and choose and ignore what you want to anyway
I been told you what the deal was but you seem to either not comprehend it or just want to complain about it. Deal with it.

That's just the way it is for you.
pointing the finger at me for my prejudice instead of racist whites for white supremacy IS evidence of defending white supremacy
I can and have been doing both. Just cuz you're too slow to read it and understand it doesn't mean it isn't happening. You think you can get a slide cuz white supremacy exists but you won't.

Last edited:
get a slide? 

bruh the only thing you gonna do is try and bait me to get banned 
mean.gif

im going to continue to post whether you like it or not

you can put your cape on and think your calling something out, but all you're really doing is showing how much this system of white supremacy has conditioned you

get a slide? 
I told you already I'm calling out ya bull ****.

You can't keep forgetting so quickly. Should I stick to shorter posts so you actually read them?

Also don't blame me if you get banned. Take accountability for your actions and what you post and say to other posters on this site.

It's interesting that you two are the dudes mourning JChambers. One with a sickness and the other with poor reading comprehension skills sad over a dude who used stormfront sites as sources.

Rat would imply that I'm in on this with you. Quite the contrary, **** yall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom