6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

i thought truth did a good job in carrying the match. granted i wouldnt say it was a great match, but that was in no fault to r-truth. he's really stepped it up since he turned heel in-ring and on the mic

i thought truth did a good job in carrying the match. granted i wouldnt say it was a great match, but that was in no fault to r-truth. he's really stepped it up since he turned heel in-ring and on the mic

Originally Posted by Club 27

Who signed this again, Titus O'Neil?

I'm probably the only one who will get this one
laugh.gif

- CM Punk has something "monumental" on tonight's 3-hour "Power To The People" edition of WWE RAW. CM Punk wrote on his Facebook page today:

"Last night at Capitol Punishment, I not only defeated Rey Mysterio, I also vowed to perform the most honest act in WWE history. Join me on tonight's Power to the People episode of Monday Night Raw, and witness the genesis of something monumental."

It has been widely reported that CM Punk will be leaving WWE when his WWE contract expires this summer. Since making the above announcement on Facebook earlier today, Punk's Facebook page has been bombarded with fan comments telling him not to leave WWE.

It's being reported that Alex Riley's right bicep was badly bruised after his match against The Miz at last night's WWE Capitol Punishment PPV.

As of right now there is no confirmation on the severity of the injury, however, the worst case scenario would be a torn bicep tendon.

- CM Punk has something "monumental" on tonight's 3-hour "Power To The People" edition of WWE RAW. CM Punk wrote on his Facebook page today:

"Last night at Capitol Punishment, I not only defeated Rey Mysterio, I also vowed to perform the most honest act in WWE history. Join me on tonight's Power to the People episode of Monday Night Raw, and witness the genesis of something monumental."

It has been widely reported that CM Punk will be leaving WWE when his WWE contract expires this summer. Since making the above announcement on Facebook earlier today, Punk's Facebook page has been bombarded with fan comments telling him not to leave WWE.

It's being reported that Alex Riley's right bicep was badly bruised after his match against The Miz at last night's WWE Capitol Punishment PPV.

As of right now there is no confirmation on the severity of the injury, however, the worst case scenario would be a torn bicep tendon.

Back
Top Bottom