6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

From the awful announcing, botched finishes, ref botches, that stupid +#!@$+* Obama skit, this was probably the worst WWE ppv that I can remember since I started re-watching in 2006.
I actually fell asleep during the Del Rio/Big Show match and didn't wake up til the Punk/Mysterio match had already started. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn man.  Kofi/Ziggler, Miz/Riley, Punk/Mysterio, and Christian/Orton were all good matches.  Bourne/Swagger was alright too.  Yes, there were some real bad things on the show, especially the last half hour, but overall it was a 6.5/10 show.

From the awful announcing, botched finishes, ref botches, that stupid +#!@$+* Obama skit, this was probably the worst WWE ppv that I can remember since I started re-watching in 2006.
I actually fell asleep during the Del Rio/Big Show match and didn't wake up til the Punk/Mysterio match had already started. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

December to Dismember

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

December to Dismember

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn man.  Kofi/Ziggler, Miz/Riley, Punk/Mysterio, and Christian/Orton were all good matches.  Bourne/Swagger was alright too.  Yes, there were some real bad things on the show, especially the last half hour, but overall it was a 6.5/10 show.

I liked Punk/Mysterio, Kofi/Ziggler, and Christian/Orton. And two of those matches had fluke/botched finishes. The bad out weighed the good by a long shot on this show in my opinion. I can't remember a ppv that I liked less than this one. 
And who was this Keith Stone guy? I get the Keystone, but who was this dude and why did he come to ringside?

The only thing that was worse than the Obama skit on ppv was when the Ninja Turtles were shown sitting in a luxury box.

Dfly, thankfully my eyes have never witnessed that ppv.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I liked Punk/Mysterio, Kofi/Ziggler, and Christian/Orton. And two of those matches had fluke/botched finishes. The bad out weighed the good by a long shot on this show in my opinion. I can't remember a ppv that I liked less than this one. 
And who was this Keith Stone guy? I get the Keystone, but who was this dude and why did he come to ringside?

The only thing that was worse than the Obama skit on ppv was when the Ninja Turtles were shown sitting in a luxury box.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Yeah, the end of the Ziggler match was really, really bad.
No explanation why Keith Stone was there. Like I said, with Austin drinking Keystones, they must have an ad deal.

And the Obama stuff was awful.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

No explanation why Keith Stone was there. Like I said, with Austin drinking Keystones, they must have an ad deal.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I wish I could unwatch that debacle.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I wish I could unwatch that debacle.

Just got back from the PPV. Overall it was a good show, but that finish.....
sick.gif

The CM Punk/Mysterio was easily the best match of the night. Crowd went nuts when he hit his finisher
pimp.gif

Just got back from the PPV. Overall it was a good show, but that finish.....
sick.gif

The CM Punk/Mysterio was easily the best match of the night. Crowd went nuts when he hit his finisher
pimp.gif

On Monday during RAW I saw a few Keystone commercials for the first time. I'm a marketing major so I notice things like that. In a recent conference call Vince said something about a deal with Keystone as well.

There was definitely some great wrestling on tonight's show. It wasn't the greatest PPV overall but it was nowhere near the worst.

On Monday during RAW I saw a few Keystone commercials for the first time. I'm a marketing major so I notice things like that. In a recent conference call Vince said something about a deal with Keystone as well.

There was definitely some great wrestling on tonight's show. It wasn't the greatest PPV overall but it was nowhere near the worst.

Back
Top Bottom