6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

so whats the point of the ninja turtles being there? anybody see a cena and ninja turtles vs team truth at survivor series?
laugh.gif
omg talk about nightmare. do it vince!
laugh.gif

so whats the point of the ninja turtles being there? anybody see a cena and ninja turtles vs team truth at survivor series?
laugh.gif
omg talk about nightmare. do it vince!
laugh.gif

just finished watching the replay of the ppv it was ok too me not bad but not great...the obama segment and super cena was terrible. Who thought it would be a good idea in the first place to throw in that obama segment we could have got another match in that time sigh

just finished watching the replay of the ppv it was ok too me not bad but not great...the obama segment and super cena was terrible. Who thought it would be a good idea in the first place to throw in that obama segment we could have got another match in that time sigh

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This was very well done, IMO. Segment of the week.

I loved it. Almost looked like he had Hogan shook up. The WWE wannabe actors could take some cues from Sting...even the Rock.

I loved it. Almost looked like he had Hogan shook up. The WWE wannabe actors could take some cues from Sting...even the Rock.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Sting's acting is superb.
I really didn't know what was going on though.

can someone fill me in?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Sting's acting is superb.
I really didn't know what was going on though.

can someone fill me in?

YES!!! They actually have a unique entrance set for tonight's show. It looks like the Capital Building. It's pretty cool.

Yeah the set looked amazing in person.  That was one of the few highlights of the night.

I know I'm late, but how bad was Zeke's post match interview? Why did they feel the need to do this? They should keep the mic as far away from Zeke as possible.

Not only was it bad but it was REAL BAD.  Zeke has no mic skills at all, and the crowd couldn't really understand him except for a few words here and there.  My thing is though, how do they give mic time to Zeke at a PPV but not Del Rio.  I was waiting for Del Rio to get on the mic and say his line or say something but they gave him no time at all, but yet they give this muscled-up clown Zeke time on the mic, truly a let down. 

--Alof of weirdos in the building last night, it was almost like going to a Walmart in a rural area.

--One black lady went berserk when Orton came out, she ran to the front with a neon sign jumping up and down and passed out when Orton went to the top rope looking at the crowd.  They had to carry her away back stage.

--I thought little Jimmy ending was pretty good actually, the crowd loved it.

--Punk and Mysterio match went over really well with the crowd.

YES!!! They actually have a unique entrance set for tonight's show. It looks like the Capital Building. It's pretty cool.

Yeah the set looked amazing in person.  That was one of the few highlights of the night.

I know I'm late, but how bad was Zeke's post match interview? Why did they feel the need to do this? They should keep the mic as far away from Zeke as possible.

Not only was it bad but it was REAL BAD.  Zeke has no mic skills at all, and the crowd couldn't really understand him except for a few words here and there.  My thing is though, how do they give mic time to Zeke at a PPV but not Del Rio.  I was waiting for Del Rio to get on the mic and say his line or say something but they gave him no time at all, but yet they give this muscled-up clown Zeke time on the mic, truly a let down. 

--Alof of weirdos in the building last night, it was almost like going to a Walmart in a rural area.

--One black lady went berserk when Orton came out, she ran to the front with a neon sign jumping up and down and passed out when Orton went to the top rope looking at the crowd.  They had to carry her away back stage.

--I thought little Jimmy ending was pretty good actually, the crowd loved it.

--Punk and Mysterio match went over really well with the crowd.

tired.gif
4wrestling wrote:

If any of you are still looking to buy WWE All Stars for PS3, I am selling a brand new copy.  It's signed by Bryan Alvarez of Figure Four Weekly and The Wrestling Observer if anyone cares.  But the best part is, 100% of the sale price goes to my favorite charity, PAWS - The Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society http://phillypaws.org/.  Buy the game and support a great cause.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0941&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1735wt_1139

2ldvcy8.jpg

he clearly signed this to me

oh and "a winner is you"?

Who signed this again, Titus O'Neil?

tired.gif
4wrestling wrote:

If any of you are still looking to buy WWE All Stars for PS3, I am selling a brand new copy.  It's signed by Bryan Alvarez of Figure Four Weekly and The Wrestling Observer if anyone cares.  But the best part is, 100% of the sale price goes to my favorite charity, PAWS - The Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society http://phillypaws.org/.  Buy the game and support a great cause.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0941&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1735wt_1139

2ldvcy8.jpg

he clearly signed this to me

oh and "a winner is you"?

Who signed this again, Titus O'Neil?

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom