6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

What if it's revealed that they're mixed, would you all still be upset?

It's insensitive and idiotic but I'm not going to sit here and make a big deal out of a word I hear 1000 times a day.

It's insensitive and idiotic but I'm not going to sit here and make a big deal out of a word I hear 1000 times a day.
Dog, come on man. Wearing a shirt and saying it to people of your own race (while still not OK) are two COMPLETELY different things
They're all white.

Read the article next time.

Also there's this thing called context, it matters.
Man, there is NO WAY he was serious with that comment

Last edited:

Dog, come on man. Wearing a shirt and saying it to people of your own race (while still not OK) are two COMPLETELY different things

On top of it all, there's always the whole "er" vs. "a" debate...these girls actually went there.

It's sad that people still think doing things like this is funny and ok.
:smh:

Look at the their dumb faces b. Smiling like they funny. Hope all of em get ran on by some hood dudes. And they parents disown em.
This got me so heated. I literally wish I can slap each one of them

Silly **** little girls, blame the parents.

There was so many foul things I did as a child and knew better. It's not always the lack of parenting. I think it was just a shot at attention at any expense. People are so thirsty to be noticed on social media.

CZWn9EuUMAAnEVj.jpg

Samantha Iannone | Emily Sears | Brooke Taylor | Riley Connor | Erin Lum | Rachel Steigerwald
hiuhhui.jpg

one of the girl's bf is black
CZXJAiPUgAAflHY.jpg:large

MFwKRqW.jpg

Last edited:
it amazes me how stupid people are

like do you do this thinking "this will be funny as hell"

In this world, selfishness reigns supreme, followed closely by stupidity. These girls represent the latter quite well.

Lol @ thinking times have changed for the better
Haven't they? No one is saying racism is dead but to completely disregard what our predecessors went through and accomplished because some beckys thought they were funny is silly.
Her bf sounds like Clayton Bigsby jr
laugh.gif
mean.gif
There's a good chance my man got blindsided. Either that or he lets her use the n word when they ******* and she got a bit too familiar with it. Started thinking she could use it when she wasn't on her back.

Back
Top Bottom