6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

You know, I am starting to come to this realization man. Like, some stuff EYE think is blatantly done, and I still believe it (See Beadle), but I ask myself, how do you NOT think twice about it.

I don't know man, I flip back and forth. I think they knew what they were doing and wanted to ruffle feathers.

I just don't understand how nobody punches them in their got damn faces

How do they leave school without blood on their faces? 

Back when I was in HS, my senior year to be exact(2007) There was a Caucasian girl that was, picked on by some African-American kids. Though it was sad and very unfortunate she slipped up and said some racial s***. I recall lunch, and an uprising happening they chased the poor girl out the cafeteria and poured a slushie or vita pup :lol: on her head :smh: It was probably my first time witnessing a real display of seeing whites vs black. Very, very terrible.

you put those 7 black teenagers in a predominantly black school, no discipline wouldve taken place. unless their teacher or principal was Stacey Dash.

of course its probably happened plenty of times but white people just dont care. they still count their money and ride around in their nice cars, while black people are trying to complain their way to the top #OscarsSoWhite.
You should create a new thread about the 7 hypothetical students.

you put those 7 black teenagers in a predominantly black school, no discipline wouldve taken place. unless their teacher or principal was Stacey Dash.

of course its probably happened plenty of times but white people just dont care. they still count their money and ride around in their nice cars, while black people are trying to complain their way to the top #OscarsSoWhite.

Don't you love when people give you a hypothetical to explain away an actual? :smh:

id post actual instances, but white people dont care enough for those stories to be published and hashtagged on twitter.

I can't get offended by stupid/clueless chicks. This is just like when Paris Hilton said the n word.

But... This is further proof that racism won't die cuz it's taught in the home. It's passed down in a lot of white households like a religion. Some people think that cuz we've had a black president for 8 years and old white racists people will die off and the next generation doesn't care about race. Hell no. These chicks probably listen to rap music and been ran through by some bruthas but they still got that white supremacist mindset.

id post actual instances, but white people dont care enough for those stories to be published and hashtagged on twitter.

:lol:lol:rofl:

White people don't care?!? Man, where have you been? In 2016, white people care. Go look at comments on stories like these on other sites. White people care...they care a lot.

Yooo I've had the biggest confused look on my face since I saw the pics.....like wut........

What if it's revealed that they're mixed, would you all still be upset?

It's insensitive and idiotic but I'm not going to sit here and make a big deal out of a word I hear 1000 times a day.
damn right.....im black and think its dumb to think you own a word and no one else can use it.....your favorite rappers perform for ....wait for it....majority white folks, so what do you expect....if you dont like the word maybe black folks should eliminate it from their vocab, just like the black lives matter nonsense where black folk cant practice what they preach......at some point folks need to be real about where to place blame.....sure them chicks were trippin for the picture but if a word offends you in todays times you aint gonna make it out here....plus all they did was spell a word that the average fool i see everyday says every other word, they didnt actually call someone the word, just spelled it.

Not eeem surprised she with a black dude. :lol:

Just because this girl is getting D from a black dude don't mean ****. This dude at my job got a baby with a white chick and she called him the n word in a argument. Y'all don't fall for that.

Could these have been silly HS girls playing with words? Or are they evil demons who love the oppression of black people?

Could these have been silly HS girls playing with words? Or are they evil demons who love the oppression of black people?
my guess is white girls who listen to rap like everyone else and probably call each other the word like black folks do all the time.....if they wore blackface or something like that i'd say racist.

yall just salty yall cant get under white peoples skin like they got under black peoples skin sans violence.

thats the root of all racism.

if 7 black kids did the same thing with the word "Cracker," no one would care.

This sounds dumb as ****. Like them clearly not thinking before they made those shirts, you clearly didn't think before you made that post.

From the story I read the letters and stars on the shirts were for a larger school message. Then these girls decided to pose in this order for this picture

Out here in suburbia these white kids call each other n...a. Never heard the girls tho

Either way, they don't get a pass

Back
Top Bottom