$600 shoe or package in the works for JB........

laugh.gif
$600

JB can
^^^ This! Except I'm not Chinese

I had an idea the other day. What if JB was to release each of the OG Jordan's (1-13) let's say. But instead of giving us the retro quality, with jumpman logo, and other pieces missing such as no 3M.. they gave us an EXACT REPLICA of the original. Same quality leather, same quality everything and making it look exactly how it did when it was originally released.

If they raised the price for this "collectors series" to like $250-300 a shoe, would you guys cop?

i would, but it better STRAIGHT QUALITY, im talking bout as soon as you open da box da smell of fresh leather hits your

nose immediately.

NONE of that crappy paint, none of that wack ashy larry material, none of that FAKE 3m that hardly shines.

da only thing that should be a allowed change is da fact that polyurethane midsoles from years past aren't good and crack

with time, da phylon they use now is superior.

but yea, you know what im talking about..NO CUTTING CORNERS, STRAIGHT OPULENCE.

if its 600 its gotta be 3 shoes. maybe the 11s, laney 5s and a 7? i donno but that equals 23. I hope dont they dont group the laney Vs with some BS noone wants

for 600$, I hope we have 3 pairs.

I'll only cop if I REAAAAALLY want the 3 pairs (BC 3, Infrared 6, Spacejam 11 or something like that)

But I'm gessing we will get 2 hyped shoes and 1 to fill the pack (if it's a 3 shoes pack)

Or 2 hyped and a jordan 1 (because they are cheaper to produce).

Wait and see :nerd:

Some of the packs you guys are making up are straight fantasy.

Look at the most recent pack 1s and Melos.

It will probably suck,

if its 600 its gotta be 3 shoes. maybe the 11s, laney 5s and a 7? i donno but that equals 23. I hope dont they dont group the laney Vs with some BS noone wants
dont give JB ideas of grouping the laneys with crap. come on!

Even if it were one pair.....if it's hot and limited, it would still sell out.

If it's 6/4 pack. I hope fire red suede iv's aren't in it. I want a lone GR for those and an easy purchase.

Last edited:
Double XX8 package :stoneface:

Makes sense since retail is $250 and they add a little more when they make it a pack, so about $300 each.

That's my guess

A double XX8 release for $600 would be a bigger catastrophe than the current LA Lakers.

Probably be some 11's pack with the laney 11's for his high school and the Columbia 11's maybe for his Tar Heel days and another colorway to represent his nba days all in one pack

People are about to buy iii's for 200 when they just paid 160 for them a little more than a year ago. These losers will by anything. I hope JP releases a $500 shoe that has unicorns and candy canes on them, a special rainbow box, and pink shoe trees. Make them limited to the poorest places in the US and see how fast they sell out

Last edited:
This news coming after the other rumored holiday news. Could be referring to the 10(steel), 11(laney), 12(taxi). Not a bad pack, if quality is there.

I just lol at the idea of anything less than 4 pairs of shoes being worth $600 especially when they are retros. Designer is one thing, but c'mon son.

Back
Top Bottom