laugh.gif
I did didn't i? I forgot....
No no, I haven't yet guys! haha we will find out tomorrow... They are judging the top three vids. Hoping for the best 
embarassed.gif

Bruh congrats on finishing 1st in voting! Holy crap 

yesterday you were way behind 
eek.gif

I'm blown away at the comeback

Oh yeah, I meant that you won in the voting poll
laugh.gif

Hope this goes all the way for you
pimp.gif
thanks man... 

I just got the results from The Awardeo Company  contest! they've chosen the winner! and it's a video that was not even in the top 3 in voting (I don't get it.)... but it's okay... We can't give up. Always look on the brightside... The video just reached 9,000 views and has been shared over 3,000 times on Facebook in the last two days. I admit I felt sad at first, but I mean...it's not about winning awards. If the film can inspire someone to look at failure with a different attitude, then I should be able to as well. I need to start listening to my own advice haha Here is an awesome article that I found on our short film on Daily Buzz Live  that made me feel a lot better. Thank you to everyone that supported and voted... I'm sorry that we didn't win...I feel like a disappointment right now. 

View media item 1138693

Man bruh the **** u mean you ain't win u was numba 1 in that **** then they gon pull that slick **** at the end had motherfukers thinking it was sweet n ****

some ol ******** off top bruh

Ay bruh **** them ****** bruh

Cuz u put n work and we put in work for you Nahm sayin we can't be stopped bruh off top don't eem trip homie it's just some ol ******** that's all bruh we still here bruh

Hella chunk !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man bruh the **** u mean you ain't win u was numba 1 in that **** then they gon pull that slick **** at the end had motherfukers thinking it was sweet n ****

some ol ******** off top bruh

Ay bruh **** them ****** bruh

Cuz u put n work and we put in work for you Nahm sayin we can't be stopped bruh off top don't eem trip homie it's just some ol ******** that's all bruh we still here bruh

Hella chunk !!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We'll be good man! The video is still in the running for Ben Affleck and Matt Damon's Project Greenlight. They're announcing the top 200 out of thousands of entries by next week. 
glasses.gif

That sucks. Sorry fam, you'll get them next time.

Side not I liked how OP basically replied and thanked everyone who voted, you could tell he really appreciated it.

That sucks. Sorry fam, you'll get them next time.

Side not I liked how OP basically replied and thanked everyone who voted, you could tell he really appreciated it.
I was bummed but you know what really made me feel better? One of my friends who is into the whole internet/tech thing and he sent me nearly 300 facebook statues that were quoting stuff from my short film. I was blown away. Never in my life did I think that something I said would ever be quoted lol 

here's some that I took a screenshot of... (but seriously, I appreciated all the help and support. Like... I wish I could personally do something to help each person that voted)

Man what the hell they did you DIRTY!.
mean.gif
mad.gif

From my point of view, it looks like they rigged it for another video, and

made some bs excuse as to why yours didn't win.

That's the thing with contests like that. 

Oftentimes shady stuff goes on and they have their agenda as to who wins and whatnot

But anyway, don't let it discourage you in any way. Your video has gotten quite a bit of views and shares in 

a short time. That's a huge victory in itself. .

And you never know who you're gonna end up impressing 
smile.gif

Man what the hell they did you DIRTY!.
mean.gif
mad.gif

From my point of view, it looks like they rigged it for another video, and

made some bs excuse as to why yours didn't win.

That's the thing with contests like that. 

Oftentimes shady stuff goes on and they have their agenda as to who wins and whatnot

But anyway, don't let it discourage you in any way. Your video has gotten quite a bit of views and shares in 

a short time. That's a huge victory in itself. .

And you never know who you're gonna end up impressing 
smile.gif

Thanks man! 

Yahoo just picked up the story and things have been blowing up. I'm so overwhelmed. 

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news...oyfilmmaker-inspires-thousands-084913061.html

Holy snap!
eek.gif

Man I'm more motivated than ever to blow up with my internet blogging.

Especially after working two jobs today and now having class in about an hour.

Getting up at 3 am to work a job I hate freakin sucks
mean.gif

Flourish young man flourish!

Holy snap!
eek.gif

Man I'm more motivated than ever to blow up with my internet blogging.

Especially after working two jobs today and now having class in about an hour.

Getting up at 3 am to work a job I hate freakin sucks
mean.gif

Flourish young man flourish!
Just keep going man! especially since what you love to do can be done on your computer, the possibilities are endless! Link us to your blog if you don't mind :D 

Thanks! 

Just caught up.

Wow. Flourish my man :pimp:

That's all I can say because watching this unfold over the last few days has me speechless. I hope this wave takes you where you're trying to go.

Just caught up.

Wow. Flourish my man
pimp.gif

That's all I can say because watching this unfold over the last few days has me speechless. I hope this wave takes you where you're trying to go.
Yeah man, you guys were with me since the initial trailer with the cracking neck! lol i don't know if you remember that in the other thread. I'm just glad to know I got some good people on my side :smile:

Yeah man, you guys were with me since the initial trailer with the cracking neck! lol i don't know if you remember that in the other thread. I'm just glad to know I got some good people on my side :smile:

I do remember that :lol:

NT always has your back (unless you ****ed up :lol:) :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom