6ix9ine Thread

69 smdh
90bee935c8e75cb86e1d38c7fb70bdf9e12ee69475706ef19d07e877c34a83bb_1.gif

All this ish got me feelin like we're an episode of ''Sliders'', just f*ckin bizarre. Even if he ends up collaborating with any of the artists that I do F with, that still wont persuade me to start supporting him. People want 69 to get hurt, then Shotti/Tr3yway should also get dealt with.

All this ish got me feelin like we're an episode of ''Sliders'', just f*ckin bizarre. Even if he ends up collaborating with any of the artists that I do F with, that still wont persuade me to start supporting him. People want 69 to get hurt, then Shotti/Tr3yway should also get dealt with.

if anyone is going to collaborate with 69 it's going to be a people in da reggaeton genre and that's going to be first because they are shielded from a lot of the hip-hop Street codes...

you think anyone like maluma or J Balvin give a crap about what trey-nine blood members think about snitching? u smart and u my guy... let's be serious here.

if anyone is going to collaborate with 69 it's going to be a people in da reggaeton genre and that's going to be first because they are shielded from a lot of the hip-hop Street codes...

you think anyone like maluma or J Balvin give a crap about what trey-nine blood members think about snitching? u smart and u my guy... let's be serious here.
We just gotta wait and see, but whatever happens I aint supporting 69.

When I support an artist I post their music, etc. but I wont be doing that with 69 in 2020 and beyond.

Over 40m views in 24 hours. Drake and Beyonce could collab and not get numbers like that. Dude might hit a B by June.

ninjahood ninjahood If the ''hip-hop street codes'' ever existed, from the looks of it that all has gone out the window in 2020. Akon, etc. is cosigning dude. The only reason that anyone would be willing to work with 69 is because he's a well known rapper and if the money is right, that's what the majority of these artists care about.

Tbh, Reggaeton don't need 69, it has been doing great without him. Your assumption of Reggaeton being this soft genre in comparison to hip-hop is wrong. Both genres have their hood cats and non-hood cats. Reggaeton is a hood bred genre, created en los barrios/caserios, don't be fooled by the clean cut image (the pioneers of Reggaeton don't play) just look at the Italian mobsters they were clean cut but gangsters. Still having any doubts of what I'm saying then watch Nicky Jam's story on Netflix ''El Ganador''. And like his story there's plenty more, you just wont see it on Netflix.

People that don't know got the impression that Reggaeton was always loved, nah it's not like that, back in the days the Puerto Rican government tried to take down the genre, the media wasnt feelin the genre. Artists were being blackballed by the radio stations cause they represented a genre that was looked as the lowest of the low. At the end of the day people can think whatever they want about Reggaeton but it doesn't mean that they're facts.

Last edited:
Tbh, Reggaeton don't need 69, it has been doing great without him. Your assumption of Reggaeton being this soft genre in comparison to hip-hop is wrong

that's not where I'm getting at homie, what I'm saying is reggaeton as a genre isn't subjected by a lot of people trying to extort their artists on da street and a lot of Street political effery that rappers and Hip-Hop have to encounter.

Ozuna Nicky Jam Daddy Yankee J Balvin Bryant Myers Zion and Lennox etc. they don't have to check in with alleged gang members when they turn around and they aren't getting extorted for protection.

tekashi69 will be able to move around in that genre space pretty much trouble free because those artists won't be intimidated by working with him unlike his hip hop genre colleagues and there won't be a backlash in collaborations like there would be in hip hop.

that's not where I'm getting at homie, what I'm saying is reggaeton as a genre isn't subjected by a lot of people trying to extort their artists on da street and a lot of Street political effery that rappers and Hip-Hop have to encounter.

Ozuna Nicky Jam Daddy Yankee J Balvin Bryant Myers Zion and Lennox etc. they don't have to check in with alleged gang members when they turn around and they aren't getting extorted for protection.

tekashi69 will be able to move around in that genre space pretty much trouble free because those artists won't be intimidated by working with him unlike his hip hop genre colleagues and there won't be a backlash in collaborations like there would be in hip hop.

yea it can happen to anyone, but numbers wise? he's alot safer in da reggaeton space...hiphop dudes teething on getting him lol.
All I'm sayin he betta not get too comfortable

Back
Top Bottom