6ix9ine Thread

Is not being fluidly allowed in the Spanish market?
Most of the artists who arent fluent probably have ghostwriters, etc. around them, that way they can pass as being fluent and blend in, until its time for an interview and they get exposed for talking broken Spanish.

Like Tony coming home and trying to throw money around the kitchen table ...
Mama wasn’t having it

ninjahood ninjahood Thierry Henry Thierry Henry My Reggaeton albums, etc. (not my whole collection). And that's why I could ''Roncar'' that I'm a die hard Reggaeton fan, historian & visionary.
Boricua NY
20200513_124808(0).jpg

Lito & Polaco - Masacrando MC's Special Edition
20200513_125654.jpg

Big Boy - Mis Ojos Lloran Por Ti
20200513_132833.jpg

Tempo - New Game
20200513_124150(0).jpg

Eddie Dee - El Terrorista De La Lirica
20200513_124009.jpg

DJ Blass - Sandunguero
20200513_124442(0).jpg

Nicky Jam - Haciendo Escante
20200513_132006.jpg

Wisin & Yandel - De Nuevos A Viejos
20200513_131319.jpg

Lito & Polaco - Mundo Frio
20200513_130110(0).jpg

Master Joe & OG Black - Francotiradores 2
20200513_130833(0).jpg

Last edited:
Ain't know Nicky Jam has been around for that long, thought he was relatively new on the scene (the last 5 years or so)

sometimes I wish I was a Dominican drug dealer so I could go ham at starlets :frown: :frown: :lol:

Funny story...

There are a few of them that live by me and shop at the stop n shop I go to.

I was with my wife buying stuff, before Corona, and was at the meat section getting my Peter Luger sauce and looking for one with a good expire date.

I see this chick with the donkey and she's right around my area by the meat lol. I'm trying to scheme and look and not get caught by my wife lol. Wife was off somewhere at another isle and was looking lol.

All of a sudden so many guys in the grocery where around the area looking for items lol. She had the fatty and it was nice and I wanted to take pics but didn't.

Shorty was Dominican and had the starlets jacket on too. I've seen a few dancers around this area and I figured it's fairly nice and close proximity to the strip clubs in Queens.

Not saying where I live...

That is all and like you wish I had it like that to throw at those ****.

Dudes be thinking reggeton and reggeton artist are soft and have no street cred.

Imma tell ya something... ya dudes think Chicago is bad, but ya never been in the Caserio when Monte Atillo was going against Manuel A Pere or Canales against Lloren ...

Etc etc

Dudes be getting abducted and shut up for fun .... cops scare to go get their cars from La Perla back in the days ... **** was/is bad.

At this point I just want him to win all on his own steam, so that the industry Can be exposed for what it really is, a bunch of snakes and rats all the same....lol

Ebro really was not trying to say his name on the show...gonna be funny when these morning shows end up calling him up chasing clout...lol

At this point I just want him to win all on his own steam, so that the industry Can be exposed for what it really is, a bunch of snakes and rats all the same....lol

Ebro really was not trying to say his name on the show...gonna be funny when these morning shows end up calling him up chasing clout...lol

but he’s a snake and rat tho so do you want all snakes and rats to win? What is he specifically doing that’s better than anyone else?

^^^^ Seriously, how long can Nikki shake her behind in these videos?

Ain't she married and almost 40?

^^^^ Seriously, how long can Nikki shake her behind in these videos?

Ain't she married and almost 40?
And she is looking better than eva ... **** crazy ....

Yo, this kid aint going no where .. exposing everyone ...

And here comes some more reggeaton...

A dude that went to jail and didnt snitch talking to a dude that snitch and telling the world that nicki had to put the pants and let the world know the truth ...

At the end see how Anuel laughs when. 69 talking about snitches .. **** crazy ..

Not surprised that MAGA Steezy likes the rat.

And she is looking better than eva ... **** crazy ....

Yo, this kid aint going no where .. exposing everyone ...

And here comes some more reggeaton...

A dude that went to jail and didnt snitch talking to a dude that snitch and telling the world that nicki had to put the pants and let the world know the truth ...

At the end see how Anuel laughs when. 69 talking about snitches .. **** crazy ..

Anuel AA aclaro las cosas y dijo que no va a haber featuring con 69. Enverdad Anuel no necesita de 69, porque su carrera va bien sin el.​

Last edited:
First Anuel, now El Alfa also refuses to collaborate with 69.

This is what Arcangel had to say on the matter:​

First Anuel, now El Alfa also refuses to collaborate with 69.

This is what Arcangel had to say on the matter:​

El Alfa backed out because all the pressure from other artist ... if not he would of have done it. Alga sucks too ... IDGF who says otherwise.

RochyRD 100% better.

fluid hips fluid hips ^
El Alfa backed out because all the pressure from other artist ... if not he would of have done it. Alga sucks too ... IDGF who says otherwise.

RochyRD 100% better.
So what does that tell u? that not everyone in Reggaeton/Musica Urbana is letting that snitch ish slide. I tried telling ninjahood ninjahood but he aint want to believe me. Anyway, time reveals the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom