7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

The Rock/Bryan/Punk segment has been the only thing I've really enjoyed tonight.  The 6 man and the Christian/Miz matches were fine but nothing special.  Everything else has been trash.
I agree!! good portion of this content is stuff they could have thrown on any Raw.. 

this 1000 episode is AMAZING
pimp.gif

The Rock/Bryan/Punk segment has been the only thing I've really enjoyed tonight.  The 6 man and the Christian/Miz matches were fine but nothing special.  Everything else has been trash.
I agree!! good portion of this content is stuff they could have thrown on any Raw.. 
And what I'm saying... this is the BIG show.  Can you imagine how painful 3 hour Raw's are going to sit through on a normal week?

People say I'm a cranky drunk.  I've been drinking all night to try and enjoy myself, but it's making me hate this show worse and worse.

This Raw has been hella nostalgic but does nothing for the future storylines/present state of wrestling. After this Raw, I go back to reading reviews and skipping out on actually tuning in.

Can you imagine being a fan of today's stuff and watching this show? You'd be so lost. :lol:

And what I'm saying... this is the BIG show.  Can you imagine how painful 3 hour Raw's are going to sit through on a normal week?

People say I'm a cranky drunk.  I've been drinking all night to try and enjoy myself, but it's making me hate this show worse and worse.
Man, I imagine there's going to be A LOT of channel jumpers!  People will tune in for the exciting content and flip the channel on all the other "filler" cause let's be honest, 3 hrs! there's going to be A LOT of filler content! 

which means people are right.

Back
Top Bottom