7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

so it just ends with a random CM Punk heel turn? lol there's nothing 'knock your socks off' about that.

Show was very average/slightly above average...didn't live up to the hype at all.

Just another "RawWithLegendsLOL" show.

Last edited:
I have NO interest in Lesner vs. HHH

I think the WWE realized fans weren't sold either which is why we saw what happened at the end of the show

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one negative on this show.  Again, I loved the Rock/Bryan/Punk segment and the Punk heel turn was very well done.  The other 2 hours 45 minutes of this show, I really hated.

A Punk/Show v Cena/Rock match at Summerslam or Survivor Series certainly seems likely.

I guess I'm the only one that doesnt care for the heel turn. This was not a good ending at all. I give the 1000th show 7 out of 10.
I'm not a fan of it either. I enjoyed Face Punk more than Heel Punk, and all this does is bring the WWE back to being "Praise Cena over all" time cause CM Punk was the only guy who was garnering as much praise and now theyre taking it from him.

This Raw has been hella nostalgic but does nothing for the future storylines/present state of wrestling. After this Raw, I go back to reading reviews and skipping out on actually tuning in.
Can you imagine being a fan of today's stuff and watching this show? You'd be so lost. :lol:
This. I agree with all of it. (this was posted prior to the main event).

untitled-20y7am2.gif

untitled-19btb7c.gif

It's also a couple of things to keep in mind. We pretty much know barring injury that punk will be champ going to rumble vs rock. Cena vs Rock is capable with both being face due to the heat Cena gets already. Punk vs Rock as two faces just does not work, even with the punk character. I don't think you can even compare it to HBK/Hogan. HBK was heel for that set of weeks. Punk going back and forth for a short time frame would of been awful. I think Punk was just acting like that because they were showing him torn from what he became since the "pipe bomb" segment. Cole planted that seed during the match talking about that raw moment.

The way he walked up the ramp I thought he was gonna cut a promo.

Maybe it's the fact that I was watching this show as a fan and not a critic but I enjoyed the show.
The Miz getting the title was cool, he kind of reminds me of The Punisher for some reason, Probably the jacket.

Steve Austin not showing up was a disappointment like many have said.
Charlie Sheen was definitely NOT needed and the fact that Summerfest is in L.A can only mean he'll be in the ring or in some backstage segment with D.Bry which is :x

Hogan Made McMahon a Millionaire...
[COLOR=#red]
Austin Made him a Billionaire... You sir are incorrect.[/COLOR]

The comment he made was Austin built the WWE, not made Vince more $$$. I wont comment on the $$$ part because i don't know who made more. Hogan was a mega star, a HOF'er while Austin was a hollywood blonde.

The comment he made was Austin built the WWE, not made Vince more $$$. I wont comment on the $$$ part because i don't know who made more. Hogan was a mega star, a HOF'er while Austin was a hollywood blonde.

[COLOR=#red]I have 0 love for Hogan, Austin made more money and did it in the modern era. Modern era = more money.[/COLOR]

I really liked Punks turn but the Big Show aspect of it was terrible.

Honestly, I've got such a bad taste in my mouth with Austin not being there this show was like a 6/10 for me. There was really no great surprise legend.

and WTH was JR not calling that turn?

Last edited:
I guess the Never Before Never Again tagline for Survivor Series will just be thrown out the window.

"SUMMERFEST: SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS TWICE!"

With this punk heel turn, this means sheamus is #2 face. It will be interesting to see what is done with orton once he returns.

Damnnn if the glass would've broke >>>>>>>

I was waiting for this...overall the show was ok. I think that's my fault for hyping it up too much also.To be honest it kinda felt like a regular raw sprinkled with some legends. Had some good moments. I never marked out though. As far as the end. It's good CM Punk is heel again. I guess Rock getting involved had to put the turn over but I wasn't expecting that seeing as Rock won't be back until Dec/Jan unless they plan on using him earlier. Thought we was gone find out who was behind GTV. Sucked that Austin couldn't get away from his movie. This Raw could have used him.

The greatest thing the devil ever did was make you people believe he didn't exist.

At first I did not know if Punk attacking Rock was any sort of heel action. I mean John Cena pretty much did the same thing if you remember. But then Lawler said "It seems that Punk has turned his back on the WWE universe". Those types of lines are fed to the announcers. Big things are in store for Punk.

Edge had contract issues with E. Don't think they are on good terms even with Vince wanting all there with no bad blood.

I watched the show as a fan too, but...it was just another Raw show with a few legends in between. Nothing shocking happened(and no not the Punk heel turn...dude has only been face for like a year lol)

Back
Top Bottom