7 Reasons Why You Will Never Do Anything Amazing With Your Life

Re read this article the other day and have a few more comments.

This is pretty much in line with so many other social constructs going on today. The only question is are you willing to cut your safety net?

It's something that most people have in some form or fashion. Why are people so scared of failing?. I mean obviously with failure comes bad consequences and it's been proven hundreds of time, but with bravery & hard work & precision success comes also, and that concept has proven to come true hundreds of times also.

So my question to anybody who read the article is what really keeps you back from pursuing what you want. What variables lean you towards playing the safe route?

If you have a significant other that depends on you. You can't really drag them down with you

If you have a significant other that depends on you. You can't really drag them down with you

That's something i respect because in essence your sacrificing your dreams for the good of your family, but on the other scope why would someone wanna be with a woman who suppresses you doing what you want to do.

Back
Top Bottom