707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

Jeep Grand Cherokee 'Trackhawk' With Hellcat V8 Allegedly Confirmed

Reports about a possible Grand Cherokee 'Hellcat' have been circulating for nearly a year, but now Motor Authority has reported that the project has been green lit and the Hellcat-powered Jeep is on its way as a 2017 model.

The car should indeed be named 'Trackhawk' and it will feature the same HEMI V8 as the Hellcat duo, only this time, delivering those sweet 707 horses to all four wheels. Reportedly, a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission will handle all that muscle, while the all-wheel drive system will take care of any lack of grip when accelerating.

Those same sources mentioned a possible top speed of 200 mph (321 km/h) and a 0-60 mph (96 km/h) time of less than 3 seconds!

My God. Squeeze some magical gas mileage out of this and i'm sold.

Its quite a few hellcats out here in Detroit. Young dudes too. Its these 2 dudes their twins and they both got all black joints, watching them joints spin in person is amazing.

The current model prices will definitely go down, but not as much as people would expect. The 6.4 Hemi will still be as close as you can get to a Hellcat, so any 392 will still be in demand. These cars Holstein their value very well, but you'll be able to find one at a good price if you patient.

The Hellcat will be almost impossible to get in the first year.
Hellcats are easy to get
It's just the dealer markups are CRAZY
THIS one out here selling for 98,000 :smh:
Tryna get a challenger in December
Tryna decide between a srt and scat pak
Leaning towards the scat pak since it's cheaper
Since it has the srt engine in an rt body
But that suspension on the SRT tho...

The current model prices will definitely go down, but not as much as people would expect. The 6.4 Hemi will still be as close as you can get to a Hellcat, so any 392 will still be in demand. These cars Holstein their value very well, but you'll be able to find one at a good price if you patient.

Hellcats are easy to get
How good is that suspension :nerd:
Someone enlighten me

Hellcats are easy to get
Someone enlighten me

SRT suspension is adjustable while the Scat Pack is a performance suspension only(firmer ride)

Hellcats are easy to get
Someone enlighten me

SRT suspension is adjustable while the Scat Pack is a performance suspension only(firmer ride)
Yeah man I'm REALLY thinking bout an srt now
I'm getting tickets in a chally I already know

Back
Top Bottom