707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

i am obsessed with this car right now

it was love at first site when i seen it at the NY auto show, now its just magnified

out of all the cars there maserati, etc, this car just left me feelin a different way, its presence......just magnificent in a bad *** way. perfect all around

i have no shame sayin that the night before yesterday i had a hellcat dream already :smh:

everytime i look at the hellcat that stupid track with young thug and rich homie "lifestyle" starts playin in my head

everytime i look at the hellcat that stupid track with young thug and rich homie "lifestyle" starts playin in my head
everytime i see the hellcat motley crue starts playing in my head 
sick.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]This car is a beast, can't lie. Perhaps I'll pony up for one. Only have a year left in school before I get that oil money. But then again for around 70k I'll sacrifice pure power for refinement and power. [/COLOR]

Son....I'm ready to fork over my 08 r/t right now....gonna wait until that markup drops though

Chrysler doesn't play when it comes to that. I was reading on the Chally forums that dealerships can get in big trouble by adding 5k on top of the MSRP. THats usually at any dealership though.

wouldnt be surprised for the first year. they should be limited imo

Last edited:
Dear god,
I know I haven't been the best I can be
But PLEASE help me with being able to get this challenger
Even if I have to finance with a high %
And even if it takes 84 months for me to pay it off
PLEASE bless me with this fine automobile

God bless,
Nawghtyhare

Dear god,
I know I haven't been the best I can be
But PLEASE help me with being able to get this challenger
Even if I have to finance with a high %
And even if it takes 84 months for me to pay it off
PLEASE bless me with this fine automobile

God bless,
Nawghtyhare

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] amen

Da hemi never disappoints.

I really can't wait to hear this car with a Flowmaster :smh: :x

Last edited:
That video just confirmed what questions I had.

Like people keep comparing this car to corvettes and gtrs and what not and you shouldn't.

It's a beautiful car with 700 hp that's perfectly plausible as a daily driver.

In the history of cars I don't know if there has been a better blend of power, comfort and value.

I just wanna know what that warranty look like

Back
Top Bottom