bruh 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im in love 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Happy to say I was wrong about the hood scoop... This car is gorgeous... Destroys Shelby's and ZL1'S all day...

Oh my!!! Go to drive srt.com and peep The videos. I want one. In sublime metallic.

drivesrt.com

its perfect

id honestly leave it stock, thing sits right, inside and out, great combo of old and new an just demands respect an grabs your attention

i just cant explain it but this blows away like a bmw/audi to me right now

so clean, like this wont get old

new old classic

Last edited:
Happy to say I was wrong about the hood scoop... This car is gorgeous... Destroys Shelby's and ZL1'S all day...

>D We'll see about that in a few months...

I mean looks wise... I'm actually fairly sure it'll be the slowest around a track by a country mile.. Naw I take that back, last Gen Shelby was a horrible track car...

Yeah, its def a good looker.

Shelbys are best left as Garage Queens for old men :lol: The Boss was Fords real track car... It will be interesting to see how the 2105 Mustang does with the IRS... but I still don't think anything is going to be touching the z/28

Challengers really grew on me, I might like them more than the camaros now. The new stingray is the best looking American car ever made.

Highly doubtful this will beat a zl1 or z/28 on the track but most people wouldn't be tracking these cars anyways. Props to chrysler for upping the ante. Glad the horsepower wars are still going on. It's a great time to be an enthusiast. I think this car will be priced quite high though.

>D We'll see about that in a few months...

I mean looks wise... I'm actually fairly sure it'll be the slowest around a track by a country mile.. Naw I take that back, last Gen Shelby was a horrible track car...

Shelbys are best left as Garage Queens for old men :lol: The Boss was Fords real track car... It will be interesting to see how the 2105 Mustang does with the IRS... but I still don't think anything is going to be touching the z/28

I didn't mention the Z/28 for that reason... At the same time, the Hellcat won't go on sale to till fourth quarter... I'm fairly sure Ford will show a track focused Stang by then, whatever they call it... Wouldn't be surprised if it has near 500hp outta the Coyote. .. That engine still has a lot to give... I can't think of an American V8 that's smaller, and has a better size:tongue:ower...

hellcat will be out of my price range, but the SRT will be mine at the end of the year
devil.gif
. been wanting to upgrade from the RT.

i hope they get the suspension right because the zr1 is a track car this just looks like a big car with a big engine
nerd.gif

Both the 2015 RT Scatpack and SRT Hell Cat versions are Flawless.

For those comparing mustang and camaro just stop it. This car is in a special class of its own that has nothing to do with handling and weight.

Honestly this car is bad as hell
Its basically all u need great looks and a monster engine

Very few ppl gunna actually track it

As long as it does monster burnout its gucci :smokin

662 hp should only be left for old men? Nah, sign me up for that bruh.... Ima act a fool in it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom