707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

That Hellcat does things to me that only the finest Jamaican pooty does...

Anyways... Just because your 4 door sedan can beat another car around a track doesn't make it a sports car... There is no such thing as a 4 door sportscar... A sportscar is a (fairly) lightweight 2 door, that's rwd and has a stick... The amount of hp makes no difference, a Miata is a sportscar, as a Caymen, as is a Vette...

Anyways... Just because your 4 door sedan can beat another car around a track doesn't make it a sports car... There is no such thing as a 4 door sportscar... A sportscar is a (fairly) lightweight 2 door, that's rwd and has a stick... The amount of hp makes no difference, a Miata is a sportscar, as a Caymen, as is a Vette...

:lol:

Maybe I like cars too much but I have always said that your vehicle should cause you to react the way a beautiful woman does.

Technically you're right.

Technically. 
laugh.gif

sounds like there's a pissed off silverback gorilla in there :x :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'mt not even into cars like that and I want this. The interior is really nice also too, has all the simply things I like.

has anyone heard any rumors on launch date on the srt(non-hellcat)? someone said that the srt challengers wont release until early next year on another forum and i wanted to know if anyone else heard this. 
nerd.gif
 already started putting money aside for my srt 392 funds.

Last edited:
The 15' Challenger is just a monster, period. There's nothing like it on the road, and while the pony coupes are getting more refined to try to get the import buyers to return to buying American the Challenger just gets meaner. It's everything that you love and at the same time hate about American muscle. Dodge nailed it this time.

I can't wait to see if the Charger gets the Hellcat treatment, and whether Fiat gives the green light for a Dodge Magnum return.

Last edited:
has anyone heard any rumors on launch date on the srt(non-hellcat)? someone said that the srt challengers wont release until early next year on another forum and i wanted to know if anyone else heard this. :nerd:  already started putting money aside for my srt 392 funds.

it wont be called SRT anymore

its a R/T with the 392 6.4 engine which id like to see pricing on :nerd:

the hellcat is the SRT

so tech its a SRT and tech its not

but i also heard its been bumped up to 485 now as well :smokin

^almost...

The standard SRT will have the 485hp 392 Hemi.
The SRT Hellcat will have the 600+ go supercharged 6.2 Liter.

The standard RT will have the 5.7 Liter Hemi, and is also available with the 485hp 392 Scatpack Shaker hood (super bee).

I'd have no problem owning any version.

Got me feeling like copping one, moving out of my apartment, and just living in it :smh: :pimp: @#$% is just too ignorant :pimp:

I don't care what type of car you like. Euro, Japanese, American, whatever, this @#$% is :pimp: and you're in complete denial if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
^almost...

The standard RT will have the 5.7 Liter Hemi, and is also available with the 485hp 392 Scatpack Shaker hood (super bee).

That 5.7 is garbage... I'll take the Scatpack anyday tho.. Not that I can afford either...

^almost...

That 5.7 is garbage... I'll take the Scatpack anyday tho.. Not that I can afford either...

Makes sense you'd like the scatpack.

^almost...

Makes sense you'd like the scatpack.

Most definitely not a fetish of mine lol... I'd take it with paddle shifters tho...

gotdamn! :x

makes my **** hard

+1

I've done the math.

My girl just got her masters two weeks ago, I just got a promotion one week ago.

In the next year we have to have a combined yearly income of 150K for me to legitimately be able to afford this car if it hits for 65K. We 40K short right now :smh:

I'm legitimately making career decisions in order to afford this car IDK judge me, I ain't got no kids.

Next 12 months I'm pushing myself and her to hit that mark by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom