72-10 Air Jordan 11

I get what you two are saying, I'm still iffy on these because the guys at holy grail consignment who are experts say everything looks about right. I'm gonna take those pics y'all wanted later when I get home. Here's what makes things iffy for me, the box is same as authentics. Everybody here that has ever dealt with unauthorized knows the box is always a dead give away. I have never seen an unauthorized with correct box size its either too big or smaller then original jays and y'all know what I'm saying is true. Maybe China working hella hard this year? Ahahaha
you bought fakes

Here's more pics I took.

I just discovered that the lace tips has 72 and the other lace says 10 in red. The shoe tree is black. The inside of the shoe is hella crazy it feels like super soft suede inside the shoe, the softest I ever seen inside a Jordan's shoe. Definitely not cheap material at all. Why would someone use that expensive material to make a fake Jordan shoe? I took a pic of the tag inside the shoe. The outside material is like 2 type of leather on top and some sparkle black ish on bottom half of shoe. I don't got good cam .

View media item 1670002
View media item 1670003
View media item 1670004
View media item 1670006
View media item 1670007
View media item 1670008

Yea them pics don't help at all. Especially when you in the dark smh. And I bet you that material is not "expensive". Also higher quality material has been used to make a lot of fake sneakers nowadays man nothing new. Yeezys, 11s with real carbon fiber etc.

Yea them pics don't help at all. Especially when you in the dark smh. And I bet you that material is not "expensive". Also higher quality material has been used to make a lot of fake sneakers nowadays man nothing new. Yeezys, 11s with real carbon fiber etc.

Aye bro that's the best pics my stupid phone cam could do. I took as many pics I could. Trust me the inside of the shoe is great expensive soft material you gotta hold these joints in hand to know what I mean.

Ngalo, what I thought to see out of this, u giving the seller a bad feedback and would u have gotten a refund. Since now u think your pair is legit/backdoor none of this will happen.

Naw bro I'll still pull the plugs on this if they fake but I got 2 weeks to decide so no rush.

I don't even know why we bother trying to help or explain to this guy...it's like talking back to a little kid...lol smh. No appreciation or reps given by him either...I quit!

I don't even know why we bother trying to help or explain to this guy...it's like talking back to a little kid...lol smh. No appreciation or reps given by him either...I quit!

This is coming from the same guy who tells everybody on legit check that their shoe is fake then finds out its real lmao Your the worst legit check guy on this board I feel bad for everyone that reps you lol

Last edited:
I'm gonna send these shoes back in 2 days and write them up as fakes SMH My main goal was to find the flaw before a shoe release and even though I nor you haven't found one & I'm gonna roll with the home team and send them back. Proof is saying something like color is off or its not supposed to have that. Proof isn't, hey China is making them so yours is automatically fakes. I was looking for a flaw so we can all look out when someone is selling them.

I'm sending them back in 2 days unless someone here wants to buy them and do a review if not then it goes back.

I see a lot of other folks selling pre orders orders for this month and has shoes in hand on eBay. Anybody want me to do another review? If so then what jordan shoe that releases this month that aint released yet that you want me to review?

Last edited:
I'm gonna send these shoes back in 2 days and write them up as fakes SMH My main goal was to find the flaw before a shoe release and even though I nor you haven't found one & I'm gonna roll with the home team and send them back. Proof is saying something like color is off or its not supposed to have that. Proof isn't, hey China is making them so yours is automatically fakes. I was looking for a flaw so we can all look out when someone is selling them.

I'm sending them back in 2 days unless someone here wants to buy them and do a review if not then it goes back.

I see a lot of other folks selling pre orders orders for this month and has shoes in hand on eBay. Anybody want me to do another review? If so then what jordan shoe that releases this month that aint released yet that you want me to review?
I gave you the reasons why they are fake. You are just thirsting for them to be real dude

I don't even know why we bother trying to help or
I gave you the reasons why they are fake. You are just thirsting for them to be real dude
explain to this guy...it's like talking back to a little kid...lol smh. No appreciation or reps given by him either...I quit!

Bro go re-read everything again you actually said the opposite and stated they real lol

My man, i understand your logic here however it is extremely flawed..
1- you are trying to compare one release to another..You're using your Bred 11s as a reference for all of your assumptions on this pair..This is completely incorrect and will not help you one bit..The ONLY shoe you can compare this to accurately, is a LEGIT 72-10..Yes both are 11s, however both are entirely different shoes and different releases..SJs, CGs, Cords,Breds, Gammas are all 11s too, but they each have their own little modifications and tells that separate them..This is one of the biggest mistakes i see you newer guys make..NEVER compare different releases EVEN of the same model.
2- You are trying to predict the flood before we see the clouds..How can we pick out a trait, or tell whats off or fake about this pair, UNLESS we have seen or own legit pairs to compare against? Its literally IMPOSSIBLE. We have nothing to compare against. We cant compare to any pair on the internet bc all of those are ERs too..NO credible comparison will be made IMHO, until JB drops OFFICIAL pix two or 3 months from now. Its all just guess work until then, an thats in no way credible.
3- The logic the kicks must be real because of quality and materials..The material isnt as expensive as one may think when you are buying the amount these guys buy..A legit 72-10 will still only cost JB about $14-$20 in materials/fabrication to produce because of the number of units. Yeah $20, so dont be fooled into thinking you're getting these LV quality materials.. Like anything else, buy bulk-save $. Those materials are NOT proprietary..WE can buy the EXACT material by the truck load too..All we would need is $ and the source.

Its this type of in the box thinking that speads the fake fire..Just look how many of these ERs are on EBAY right now..Its ridiculously laughable..An of course all are labeled "authentic".. They will peddle 1000s of these ER fakes for profit to unsuspecting or unknowledgeable customers in the next few months and half wont realize they are fakes until its too late.. THE biggest tell, flaw, problem with these people should be focused on today is their MAD early..As in like TOO early, feel me. Thats really all there is to go on right now.

If its too good to be true...

Also please take the time to rep the fellas who you feel have tried to help you on your threads. An in this instance saved you 4 bills! :tongue: Thx.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom