80/90s R&B Appreciation vol yeh another one

Keith Sweat-How Deep Is Your Love....
pimp.gif

If yall aint downloaded The KirkoutHour -New Jack Swing edition yall dudes is missing out that !+$+ JAMS from start to finish

If yall aint downloaded The KirkoutHour -New Jack Swing edition yall dudes is missing out that !+$+ JAMS from start to finish

Dope list. When I'm on the road, I still jams out to "I Like" by Guy.

Mint Condition "Pretty Brown Eyes".

Mad New Edition yo. That whole NE Heartbreak album.

Dope list. When I'm on the road, I still jams out to "I Like" by Guy.

Mint Condition "Pretty Brown Eyes".

Mad New Edition yo. That whole NE Heartbreak album.

^Yeah that NE Heartbreak LP is crucial (pun intended).
They were probably the only r&b group to make a song getting at biters.

^Yeah that NE Heartbreak LP is crucial (pun intended).
They were probably the only r&b group to make a song getting at biters.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Just going thru youtube and came across some gems, not good at the embed so i will just list them so yall can check them out...you 90s babies need to check these out, yall came up with all this raunchiness that passes for music. I'm not saying all the music from 2000-2011 are bad, but the quality as a whole just went down IMO.

aaron hall-all the places i will kiss you (a lil raunchy)
r kelly-honey love
LSG-my body
changing faces-stroke you up
next-butta love
h-town-lick you up and knocking the boots

Que?  90's R&B was the invention of raunchy music dude, and I'm an 80's baby.  I was never a fan, that *#!$ sucks to me, the production is terrible, couple of hot tracks here and there though.  Earth, Wind & Fire, The Ojay's, Isley Brothers, pretty much any old school soul/funk love songs > any of that 90's bull *#!$, all day.

Just going thru youtube and came across some gems, not good at the embed so i will just list them so yall can check them out...you 90s babies need to check these out, yall came up with all this raunchiness that passes for music. I'm not saying all the music from 2000-2011 are bad, but the quality as a whole just went down IMO.

r kelly-honey love
LSG-my body
next-butta love

Que?  90's R&B was the invention of raunchy music dude, and I'm an 80's baby.  I was never a fan, that *#!$ sucks to me, the production is terrible, couple of hot tracks here and there though.  Earth, Wind & Fire, The Ojay's, Isley Brothers, pretty much any old school soul/funk love songs > any of that 90's bull *#!$, all day.

still breaks my heart i never saw a BIIM concert...

i could go now but Mike is my favorite and he's no longer performing with them

still breaks my heart i never saw a BIIM concert...

i could go now but Mike is my favorite and he's no longer performing with them

Originally Posted by BlackCease

r kelly-honey love
LSG-my body
next-butta love

I know I know, I started just adding good music towards the end b/c of the related searches on youtube. I also agree with you on the old school. My parents played that all through my youth and I still love it. i got a few Teddy P, Marvin Gaye and Stylistics albums in my collection. 

Guess I was just feeling nostalgic
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BlackCease

r kelly-honey love
LSG-my body
next-butta love

I know I know, I started just adding good music towards the end b/c of the related searches on youtube. I also agree with you on the old school. My parents played that all through my youth and I still love it. i got a few Teddy P, Marvin Gaye and Stylistics albums in my collection. 

Guess I was just feeling nostalgic
ohwell.gif

Yoppa, how do you embed? I did it a long time ago and forgot the magic formula...I got a banger waiting on yall when I can embed

Adina Howard-Tshirt and panties
Tyrese-sweet lady
az yet-last night

when you on youtube click on embeded and make sure before u copy n paste that under the code u check off Use old embed code [?] just paste it here.

Yoppa, how do you embed? I did it a long time ago and forgot the magic formula...I got a banger waiting on yall when I can embed

Adina Howard-Tshirt and panties
Tyrese-sweet lady
az yet-last night

when you on youtube click on embeded and make sure before u copy n paste that under the code u check off Use old embed code [?] just paste it here.

Ahh nostalgia.

Mint Condition- You send me swigning
Troop- All I do is think of you
Intro- Ribbon in the Sky
Shai- Come with me
Aaron Hall- Don't be afraid

Ahh nostalgia.

Mint Condition- You send me swigning
Troop- All I do is think of you
Intro- Ribbon in the Sky
Shai- Come with me
Aaron Hall- Don't be afraid