80/90s R&B Appreciation vol yeh another one

Yeah the 90's R&B is definitely appreciated. Especially the brothers from Charlotte NC. Throw them on with Kelly's Twelve play. Oh yeah.

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
��
pimp.gif

You, my friend, were digging in the crates.

JordanFean, please make sure you send me the link to that mix.

I can't remember which song it was, but it had several people give it thumbs down. Someone commented that the X# of people that gave it thumbs down should have been the stain on the sheet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
��
pimp.gif

You, my friend, were digging in the crates.

JordanFean, please make sure you send me the link to that mix.

I can't remember which song it was, but it had several people give it thumbs down. Someone commented that the X# of people that gave it thumbs down should have been the stain on the sheet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
@ my man putting a disclaimer up there.
pimp.gif
@ the Keith Washington mention.Also check "Candlelight And You" with Keith and Chante Moore...

pimp.gif
My Jam

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
@ my man putting a disclaimer up there.
pimp.gif
@ the Keith Washington mention.Also check "Candlelight And You" with Keith and Chante Moore...

pimp.gif
My Jam

All through HS man it was R&B for me. If it wasn't hip-hop or club music it was R&B in my Sony Walkman (age check lol)

Too many songs to list but good times. As the old folk say "They don't make music like they used to"

My, my, my... JG's song got me through HS with the GF... When I played that song for her she knew it was on. It was just one of those songs that are situation specific LOL

(embedding's disabled, damn it)

Keith Washington's "Are You Still In Love With Me?"

Also, anyone mention Mint Condition? What Kind Of Man Would I Be... awesome.

All through HS man it was R&B for me. If it wasn't hip-hop or club music it was R&B in my Sony Walkman (age check lol)

Too many songs to list but good times. As the old folk say "They don't make music like they used to"

My, my, my... JG's song got me through HS with the GF... When I played that song for her she knew it was on. It was just one of those songs that are situation specific LOL

(embedding's disabled, damn it)

Keith Washington's "Are You Still In Love With Me?"

Also, anyone mention Mint Condition? What Kind Of Man Would I Be... awesome.

Back
Top Bottom