90 Day Fiance

Jesse was kicking it with Ceasar's girl Maria
mjlol.png

90-Day-Fiance-Jesse-Meester-Maria-0033.jpg

felt terrible for Yolanda :frown:

Williams ain’t ****

Bruh....the fact that homies name was WilliamS....with an S....like it was plural. I knew ole boy was a catfish off the rip :lol:

they trippin
woulda used her as a sugar momma
and for some p
and for dual citozenship

I think Tom has a little paper and I don't think Darci is caking like that but I only saw them interact on the most recent season. That's just what I gauged from what I saw.

How about David and Lana from last season?? It sucks he was delusional cuz he was one of the few dudes on the show who was really getting money so he at least could have gotten some yambs out of it. He spent in excess of a quarter million dollars on this 90 day game. Before yambs were catfishing on the internet, David was getting got via catalog. He's taken more trips to the Ukraine than a Trump advisor :lol:

It's not a poor man's game :pimp:

he was trippin
she was a lil cute white girl with bittys
but he young
and i was :lol: when barber dudes snitched

One of them barbers put hands on him if I remember correct so he must’ve been outta line.

In sound financial decision making news....

How about David and Lana from last season?? It sucks he was delusional cuz he was one of the few dudes on the show who was really getting money so he at least could have gotten some yambs out of it. He spent in excess of a quarter million dollars on this 90 day game. Before yambs were catfishing on the internet, David was getting got via catalog. He's taken more trips to the Ukraine than a Trump advisor :lol:

Bruh I wasn't expecting a human being let alone a woman to finally show up to David
sabu.png

I know **** be scripted but some of these storylines are too much
mjlol.png

Season 6 was a **** show. They gave us Colty+Larissa and Aseulu+Kelani but can't forget these others :lol: I put the couple pics below in spoilers so the thread didn't get too clogged
1595560066140.png

Ashley and Jay...young bol said he was 26 and she didn't find out he was a teenager until she filed the paperwork :rofl: He was acting like Americans on "The Other Way". Should have done his research on the area beforehand and maybe he would have realized that he'd be the only black dude. I wonder how heavily edited that rocery store/market experience was when you could see the heads turning. Nothing was the same after that barbershop trip, though. Old dudes flipped a switch in his mind that he should be thottin, he hopped on Tinder and it was all downhill from there.

1595560096870.png

Shorty came to the US then left him for a contestant from The Bachelorette :lol: I feel bad because he copped a crib, got her a whip and all that but at the end of the day she didn't know anybody in the middle of nowhere North Carolina at age 19/20. Not sure what she expected.

1595560597274.png

The beef between his daughter and Leida was A1 :lol: She was letting him have it about the child support at first too. I still can't understand why she left royalty to come live in the mud. Whatever her wildest dreams of a life in America with Eric aren't coming close to THAT. Unless her parents sent her to the US to clean money for them or something.

1595560735547.png

Steven and Olga was like a plot for a Lifetime movie. Bruh was definitely setting her up to take the baby back to the US and ghosting her until he was like "Oh aight, she's cool. Lemme look into this paperwork" at end of the trip :rofl: :rofl:

How could I forget Jay!?!? If Ashley wanted a west indian man to do her dirty she coulda came and seen me

The barber thats supposed to be Jay's mans aint slick, yo was def trying slide up in the white joints yambs...Talking bout "I aint trying to get involved" dirty mackin :lol: :smh:

Jay was just trying get to the states to do tats and smash American biddies

What about the Varya, Mary and Geoffrey storyline from last season? That was wild!

YES!!! That timeline was something else. I know they were talking for five months so this i
  1. Geoff and Varya talk for 5 months, he decides she's the one, plans a trip to visit her
  2. Prior to his trip, Geoff realizes that he was vibing with his homegirl Mary
  3. Goes to Russia for 10-14 days, proposes to Varya, she says this is a bit fast for me (doesn't say no)
  4. Geoff comes back, ghosts Varya, starts dating aforementioned homegirl Mary
  5. Varya unexpectedly comes through after ~1 month while Mary is at his crib, kicks out Mary, proposes to Varya again and this time she says
Geoffrey had some wild **** going on off the show which you can find if you Google him.

I think that might be why he wasn't on the tell-all.

That is exactly why he wasn't on the tell-all. An ex=gf accussed him of domestic violence and a petition went out for him not to be on the Tell-All. I think there were some other things tacked on there too but you know how that goes.

1595560096870.png

Shorty came to the US then left him for a contestant from The Bachelorette :lol: I feel bad because he copped a crib, got her a whip and all that but at the end of the day she didn't know anybody in the middle of nowhere North Carolina at age 19/20. Not sure what she expected.

This dude Jonathan was too old for what he tried to pull off marrying shorty...Cant wife a 19 year old joint you barely know, then bring her to another country and make her a housewife in the middle of nowhere..Yo was like 35 shoulda known better than that...Knew it was a wrap cuz shorty barely knew English but kept saying Chicago like it was Disney World or something, she was out from jump :lol:

YO, when my man rolled up in what looked like some Eastern European housing projects knocking on doors I thought he was gonna get his head blown off :lol:

Her whole family is wild disrespectful and if it was me the brother wouldve been the one to catch the hands for all of them

Chantel though 🔥 Idk how she aint pregnant yet. I'd live in that. One would've slipped past the goalie eventually.
Yeah my family loves this show. Every time I saw their segment i'd get pissed but still end with "damn she's fine as hell though".

20181125_195315.jpg

Haven't had cable for a while but

FERNANDA da goat, some 32 year old brought her when she was 18
Screenshot_20200723-235547.png

if dude woulda let her spread her wings alil bit
so she could fit in
he wouldnt have lost her

I don’t think he was keeping her locked in or anything. He’s just a 32 year old real estate agent so he had busy hours and it seemed liked he didn’t know many people in the area. Even if he did, they were likely closer to his age and not trying to hang out with a teenager :lol:

Back
Top Bottom