camron-mase-jim-jones.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i had this jacket.
100_0125_003.jpg

100_0123_003.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

does anyone remember or have pix of them bootleg "concert" tees that would have a big picture of the artist faded into the background and a smaller clearer picture of them superimposed on the faded image with the artists name in neon letters? i had a naughty by nature and a shabba ranks one. they were big in nyc hoods. nvm found one and damn early 90s to late 90s style is soo different.
CUZZ!
I wanna say I had this exact shirt! Rocked that #+$!% until Bart was see- thru.

Moms had a black Mickey Mouse with the Run DMC frames shirt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

it's crazy how Stunna has been doing this ever since I could remember.... 
pimp.gif
word beatrice been a factor for 14 years and gettin it since before that.

What was the brand that had Bugs and Taz with their fronts on the front and their tails on the back w/ their pants saggin'?..

Originally Posted by casekicks

What was the brand that had Bugs and Taz with their fronts on the front and their tails on the back w/ their pants saggin'?..

pimp.gif
Those were dope (I even think I had one). I'm not sure who was behind that though.

U best believe some of this stuff will come back remember tha 90s was about small/medium in the early days then went baggy fashion has ways of repeating itself ,I dont see OD baggy comein back though.
Was in NY recently n saw Pelle Pelle leathers makein a comeback to me Avirex and any good lookin leather jacket is timeless still have my baige Avirex varsity and rockit get alot of neck snaps n daamn where u get that comments.

I never bought into the fitting gear im from England n people been rocking fitted clothing since forever n I rebelled against it n never followed trends I actually LOVE late 90s EARLY 00 fashion b4 it got stupid.

Fitted + Jersey + jean shorts, Timbs + jean shorts + wifebeater, Denim Jacket + jeans + white AF1s/Timbs, ENYCE & Wu Wear basic Knitted sweaters all these looks are CLASSIC and dope if executed properly.

I also still have a Orlando pullover Starter jacket from 96 in good condition and a Match1 Knee length bubble down jacket.

Peace

Scottie

In the early to mid 90s, Karl Kani was the thing for me!
laugh.gif

i also had those button up shirts with the crazy designs
laugh.gif

This whole thread is absolutely nuts.

I think there were more hits than misses in 90's fashion, but man, when we missed, we missed BAD. lol.

Really miss Avi leathers, Trezetta's, Karl-Kani Jeans that came with the big wide belt, rocking Hockey jerseys from every different team even though most cats from the hood never watched a single game of hockey, fatigue suits (matching fatigue pants and M-1 jacket. One dude always took it too far and wore the matching bucket hat... that hat was dope on it's own though), Every brand putting out dope kicks, not JUST Nike (people cop some retros from time to time, but when is it now that everybody in the hood wants a pair of signature adidas or reeboks that aren't a retro...)

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

That stuff was and still is ugly, and before anyone asks yes I was def old enough to remember that era ...

agreed....

Back
Top Bottom