_for those of you who have sold your (or most of) your collection...

i basically sold everything that I could at least get $50 for. all else I kept. having the money is more important than any sneaker.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So this is how you feel?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just keep em brah. Cause if u do sell em, u'll make a thread 6mos from now askin if anyone regrets sellin there stuff cause u do. I thought about sellinsome of my collection but know I'd regret it not soon after.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

You'll miss them less than you think...I sold about 40 pairs out of my 65, best thing I ever did...i aint no Immelda Marcos...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i sold about 120 out of my 136.. all to nters. miss them but it sure saves alot of room and since i dont buy shoes anymroe.. i can save more cash.

just keep the ones that mean most to you

I don't regret selling any sneakers (if it was for the right prices, so i didn't mind)

I sold EVERYTHING.... Waited and got top dollar for all of them cause I wasnt in need of money

I would get rid of them.Kicks aint what they used to be

got rid of alot of my retro jordans and some of my OG nikes, i went from about 80 pairs to my now 37-38, mostly foamposites/ flights/ duncans/ things of thatnature, but nike has been retro'n so of my grails the past year or so, so ive been jumpin back on it a lil bit, but im not nearly as dedicated to"shoe game" as i was about 5 years ago, i would spend all my money on kicks, do anything for money, for kicks. i would sell crap i could use all thetime, for kicks, now i just cop if i got extra cash to blow

I had about 45 DS pairs of J's.

I sold everything except:

3 pairs of Black/Red XI's- probably end up selling all of these.
Black XX3- probably my favorite J's all-time.
2 pairs of CDP XVII- actually really like these.
CDP XVIII- rather keep than sell for $90.

It was hard at first, but once I sold a few and made money on stuff I wasn't using, it was nothing. But, I didn't sell tham at once. It was over aperiod of about a year. I still buy new shoes, but I wear all of them now.

I sold my tokyo stashes for $300 on ebay.....Now I want them back sooooo badly....but now the prices have doubled and tripled

I sold 3 pairs of 99 IV's all in wearable condition WHY!!!!!
frown.gif

Sold my damn Olive V's WHY!!!
frown.gif

Grape V's WHYYYYY!!
97 OG White/red XIII WHYYY!!!!
black chrome VIII's WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Dunkles...
indifferent.gif

Bred XI's
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WHHHHHY!?!!!
smh.gif

Black/Caro V's

I'm in the process of selling my collection, and I don't feel to bad about it. I got a couple joints that I really liked when I first purchased them,but now its whatever. I don't really weat them anymore. I say just go and do it, and the money you get will feel much better the the shoes ever did. IMO

Originally Posted by minah86

having the money is more important than any sneaker.
Word! I have sold off a part of my collection, 2009 will probably see a lot more go. I will hold on to my De La's (Highs & lows),Diamonds, UNLV's, Golden Rods, Send Helps,Boca Jr.'s & Sabotage's though. As for my J's, only holding on to my o.g.'s and retros(99-01) I-V.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I sold 3 pairs of 99 IV's all in wearable condition WHY!!!!!
frown.gif

Sold my damn Olive V's WHY!!!
frown.gif

Grape V's WHYYYYY!!
97 OG White/red XIII WHYYY!!!!
black chrome VIII's WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Dunkles...
indifferent.gif

Bred XI's
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WHHHHHY!?!!!
smh.gif

Black/Caro V's

Dam!

Olive 5's
sick.gif