A Boston vs L.A Final would do a lot more 4 the NBA than a Lebron v. Kobe final?

I honestly believe that the Celtics and Lakers will meet this year in the finals. Stern will do EVERYTHING in his power to make it happen. I still think thereis something behind that Kwame deal.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hey bout a magic/suns final...old magic big man (shaq) vs young magic big man (d12)...ghill vs old team...amare vs his hometown lol....im just hoping my magicdo something thats all

I'd rather watch a Spurs vs Celtics instead. Duncan going for his 5th ring and Garnett trying to win his first will be great to watch. Maybe that'sjust me.

I'd rather watch a Spurs vs Celtics instead. Duncan going for his 5th ring and Garnett trying to win his first will be great to watch. Maybe that's just me.
laugh.gif
its just you. but based on your SN/sig/avy, that would probably be the GOAT series for you

22 Deuces 22 wrote:
I wish I could line up every Lakers/Kobe fan and just slap the @!!$ out of them. And then cut off their hands so that they can't make any new threads.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't care, Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta, whoever, as long as it's against the Lakers, I'm straight.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Boston vs. LA is the NBA's wet dream.

cant describe it any better....

the hype that these two teams put on the floor is amazing.....new court!! throwback jerseys!!WOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom