A child dies of starvation every 6 mins in Somalia. Thanks for helping raise $18,000 so far!

just donated, its not much but its better than nothing. happy to see everyone donate for a good cause.

god bless you all.

Donated what I could. Wish we could match even half of what we raised for Japan, but it's not looking like that's the case.

just saw this and just donated. there is so much we can do and more. there are millions of people in this world without the little things we take for granted like water. we spend thousands of dollars a year on shoes, so it's great to see us come together for the various causes over the years, and especially somalia since there is not A LOT of mainstream coverage around it. we are almost at the $3k goal, but we can surpass that! BRAVO METHOD, BRAVO....and cheers to NT!

Donated!
pimp.gif

Donated what I could. Wish we could match even half of what we raised for Japan, but it's not looking like that's the case.
Although we've raised a total of over $20,000 through our Japan fundraiser thus far, bear in mind that $13,000 of that was contributed by the NikeTalk staff.  
So, if we keep going, we should definitely raise over $3,500 in user donations. 

Like many websites, our traffic patterns are seasonal.  Our peak occurs during the winter months while our annual lows take place in the summer.  We receive fewer visitors in August than we do in April, and that means that posts on NikeTalk alone aren't going to reach as many people now as was the case shortly after the March 11 earthquake.  

However, those of you who have been participating have done so with unprecedented generosity.  The most common donation amount this time has been $26.92 and eight people have given over $100.  

We raised $3,000 with under 100 people. 

Think about that.  We have the ability to take this fundraiser a lot further than we have already.  It just may take some more work from each of us to reach out and get people involved.  

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed thus far!

Just donated on behalf of MrMundayNite for winning the NTWT WWE Summerslam Contest. Congratulations!

Just donated and it feels good that i could do that for this charity i will be donating more real soon.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Although we've raised a total of over $20,000 through our Japan fundraiser thus far, bear in mind that $13,000 of that was contributed by the NikeTalk staff.  
So, if we keep going, we should definitely raise over $3,500 in user donations. 

Like many websites, our traffic patterns are seasonal.  Our peak occurs during the winter months while our annual lows take place in the summer.  We receive fewer visitors in August than we do in April, and that means that posts on NikeTalk alone aren't going to reach as many people now as was the case shortly after the March 11 earthquake.  

However, those of you who have been participating have done so with unprecedented generosity.  The most common donation amount this time has been $26.92 and eight people have given over $100.  

We raised $3,000 with under 100 people. 

Think about that.  We have the ability to take this fundraiser a lot further than we have already.  It just may take some more work from each of us to reach out and get people involved.  

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed thus far!

Wow!  Amazing stats!

just donated, these fundraisers that NT sets up is what makes me proud to be part of this community.

Back
Top Bottom