A few of my highlights.. NT, What do you think?

These Are My Highlights From The First Half Of My Senior Season.. Contemplating Getting Another ForMy Full Season..Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Thought Of It.
- I'm 16, About6'4" 195
- District POY, Second Team All-State; More Imprtantly Had The Most Successful Team In My School's Short History
- Still Don't Know What I'm Doing Next Year, Most Likely Prep. Feeling A Bit Overlooked, But I Understand I Have AWays To Go
I Appreciate Y'all Checking It Out..

These Are My Highlights From The First Half Of My Senior Season.. Contemplating Getting Another ForMy Full Season..Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Thought Of It.
- I'm 16, About6'4" 195
- District POY, Second Team All-State; More Imprtantly Had The Most Successful Team In My School's Short History
- Still Don't Know What I'm Doing Next Year, Most Likely Prep. Feeling A Bit Overlooked, But I Understand I Have AWays To Go
I Appreciate Y'all Checking It Out..

good !@#$ bruh
the only advice i can give you is keep working keep getting better
and stay your !@# outta trouble

good !@#$ bruh
the only advice i can give you is keep working keep getting better
and stay your !@# outta trouble

vid quality was buns couldnt see much, i assume u were the one punchin on dudes

keep grindin... playin overseas > college if your not a diaper dandy and wanna ball as your occupation

vid quality was buns couldnt see much, i assume u were the one punchin on dudes

keep grindin... playin overseas > college if your not a diaper dandy and wanna ball as your occupation

Yeah, Sorry About The Quality.. They Dont Get The Best Cameras To Shoot Our Games

But Thanks, Imma Definitely Keep Working, Grinding & See Where It Takes Me..

Yeah, Sorry About The Quality.. They Dont Get The Best Cameras To Shoot Our Games

But Thanks, Imma Definitely Keep Working, Grinding & See Where It Takes Me..

Try to work on your quickness and explosiveness, it looks like you have somewhat of a tough time beating people off the dribble (observing from the video) but if you work on that along with continuing to improve overall, it will open your whole game up.

Try to work on your quickness and explosiveness, it looks like you have somewhat of a tough time beating people off the dribble (observing from the video) but if you work on that along with continuing to improve overall, it will open your whole game up.

^ Thanks, Definitely Something I've Been Working On Since The Season Ended, Just Getting More Comfortable With The Ball In My Hands So I Can Do Just That
Trying To Become As Complete Of A Player As I Can..

^ Thanks, Definitely Something I've Been Working On Since The Season Ended, Just Getting More Comfortable With The Ball In My Hands So I Can Do Just That
Trying To Become As Complete Of A Player As I Can..

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Was about to post this. It seems you often have to use the cross over to get a little bit of separation from the defender. I'd work on your first step/lateral movement. I think this could make a huge difference for your game b/c you clearly know how to finish at the rim once you lose the primary defender. You've got great size for a perimeter player and I like your jumper. Keep it up man!

Was about to post this. It seems you often have to use the cross over to get a little bit of separation from the defender. I'd work on your first step/lateral movement. I think this could make a huge difference for your game b/c you clearly know how to finish at the rim once you lose the primary defender. You've got great size for a perimeter player and I like your jumper. Keep it up man!

Why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

laugh.gif

Try to work on your quickness and explosiveness, it looks like you have somewhat of a tough time beating people off the dribble (observing from the video)

First thing that I thought of... You have to get much lower when you're dribbling. Other than that keep working on ball-handling and shooting. You look to have a lot of potential and I'm assuming you're still growing.  You should definitely consider a prep school if you want more exposure, from what I understand Louisiana is often overlooked from a scouting perspective. 

Try to work on your quickness and explosiveness, it looks like you have somewhat of a tough time beating people off the dribble (observing from the video)

First thing that I thought of... You have to get much lower when you're dribbling. Other than that keep working on ball-handling and shooting. You look to have a lot of potential and I'm assuming you're still growing.  You should definitely consider a prep school if you want more exposure, from what I understand Louisiana is often overlooked from a scouting perspective. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

laugh.gif
Beat Me To It.

Agree that you need more explosiveness.  Yea you looked decent but you are 6'4 and almost every other dude was shorter than you.  You are going to need to get quicker at your size for sure.

Back
Top Bottom