A few of my highlights.. NT, What do you think?

OP, got a nice game, if you are become explosive with your first step (you got long legs so this won't be a problem), you will get by even the best defenders because of your length just in one quick step. 

What state you from?

I think i got a better block than you though
grin.gif

peep this 2 game highlight clip

6'3 1-2 combo guard
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

OP, got a nice game, if you are become explosive with your first step (you got long legs so this won't be a problem), you will get by even the best defenders because of your length just in one quick step. 

What state you from?

I think i got a better block than you though
grin.gif

peep this 2 game highlight clip

6'3 1-2 combo guard
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

I appreciate y'all, I'm definitely gonna continue to work on my explosiveness, handle and all-around game.

I see you cbrooks3, that block and the oop 
pimp.gif
 ... And I'm from Louisiana

I appreciate y'all, I'm definitely gonna continue to work on my explosiveness, handle and all-around game.

I see you cbrooks3, that block and the oop 
pimp.gif
 ... And I'm from Louisiana

niceeeee. you have a lot of potential. everyone's advice has been on point. but also, try to develop a turnaround jumper on the block, ala mj/kobe. easy buckets once you perfect it.

niceeeee. you have a lot of potential. everyone's advice has been on point. but also, try to develop a turnaround jumper on the block, ala mj/kobe. easy buckets once you perfect it.

haha thanks bro. your dunks are fresh though, i don't dunk 1 handed because i try to slam too hard and always miss lol.

haha thanks bro. your dunks are fresh though, i don't dunk 1 handed because i try to slam too hard and always miss lol.

keep gridin n stay focused.....and dont fall into the trap and remember dont trust them %!%%

keep gridin n stay focused.....and dont fall into the trap and remember dont trust them %!%%

Originally Posted by copped

some of the dudes on NT are unbelievable....arm-chair ballers.

don't go too hard in pick-up games when you're playing for fun because you don't want to get injured.

P.S. develop a trash talking game if you have some swagger to you...it will boost your confidence and give you an edge...only do this if you have confidence in your game and are the type where haters and doubters fuel you...all good basketball players talk some mean trash... (you're young so be careful and don't disrespect elders, and keep it all on the court take nothing off court).

1. i wouldn't suggest not playing hard during pick up games. you don't want to develop bad habits.and no matter the competition, you can always work on something. you're the best player in the gym that day? work on creating for others.

2. again, i wouldn't do that either. its not always a sign of confidence nor competitiveness. gain confidence in your game by putting in the work, not running your mouth

Originally Posted by copped

some of the dudes on NT are unbelievable....arm-chair ballers.

don't go too hard in pick-up games when you're playing for fun because you don't want to get injured.

P.S. develop a trash talking game if you have some swagger to you...it will boost your confidence and give you an edge...only do this if you have confidence in your game and are the type where haters and doubters fuel you...all good basketball players talk some mean trash... (you're young so be careful and don't disrespect elders, and keep it all on the court take nothing off court).

1. i wouldn't suggest not playing hard during pick up games. you don't want to develop bad habits.and no matter the competition, you can always work on something. you're the best player in the gym that day? work on creating for others.

2. again, i wouldn't do that either. its not always a sign of confidence nor competitiveness. gain confidence in your game by putting in the work, not running your mouth

Back
Top Bottom