a girl who can cook/clean or one whose affectionate?

Dudes are seriously having trouble deciding between a woman who can cook/clean and one that actually cares about them?

That's really wild to me.

I bet some of you dudes don't even know how to wash your own clothes.

You can love someone and have trouble expressing affection for a variety of reasons.

Would take the chick who can cook/clean 10 times out of 10.

If you're really that salty you can just get an affectionate sidepiece. It's 2018, we dont judge

Maybe it's just my experience, but rarely is a women only one of these. If she has one, she most likely has both. A better comparison would have been attractiveness/ sex appeal, or income.

i can cook so i aint trippin
but i want her to clean
cause i hate washing dishes
BUT
man no affection???
like doesn't like sex???

I considered affection to be ya the extra ya girl would do casually.

Kiss you when you come home
Try to see ya Shortcut to 6-pack Abs while you're putting the groceries away
Smacking ya *** when she knows you absolutely hate that ****, etc.

Ya boy knows how to cook and clean. I need that affection. You can teach shorty how to cook and clean. And if shorty is very affectionate, she will highly appreciate you cooking/cleaning (and teaching her how to cook/clean)

You can’t teach a personality trait

Two girls, both identical in looks. One is very clean and knows how to cook but you have to teach her to be affectionate the other is very affectionate but can't cook or clean so you have to teach her. Which one do you pick?
Cook and clean.

I'll just smash in the kitchen.

I aint teaching her how to be affectionate. **** is that anyway? Sound like a thotbot.

It’s actually the exact opposite
A robot can be affectionate?

Or do you have to actually have to program it to be affectionate with like a million scenarios? Or you just expecting the bot to come preprogrammed for you.

I ain't never heard a human woman that doesn't know how to be affectionate unless she's on the spectrum or extremely socially inept.

The idea of it sounds like a robot. How is it the opposite?

Last edited:
A robot can be affectionate?

Or do you have to actually have to program it to be affectionate with lime a million scenarios? Or you just expecting the bot to come preprogrammed for you.

I ain't never heard a human woman that doesnt know how to be affectionate unless she's on the spectrum or extremely socially inept.

The idea of it sounds like a robot. How is it the opposite?

There are definitely women here in the DMV that aren’t affectionate and I agree you can’t teach someone to be affectionate.

The more I think about your reply, I see what you mean.

Been drinking so excuse me.

I know their are cold *****es out there. Met plenty. Plenty females with a cold unforgiving side to them that some dudes can easily bring out.

But even they got some soft side unless these DMV chicks you mention just been dragged all their life and have become wretched and dead on the inside.

I hate doing domestic chores. I'm also hella affectionate too. I've been with a chick that's not affectionate and it felt empty. I'll just have to find one that cooks cleans and is affectionate.

Two girls, both identical in looks. One is very clean and knows how to cook but you have to teach her to be affectionate the other is very affectionate but can't cook or clean so you have to teach her. Which one do you pick?

Cleaning is all effort. So the second chick is just lazy. Easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom