A Glorious Day is Upon Us; vol. Baja Blast

Right now only the 12 packs are in Walmart Exclusive for 2 weeks. You can find 20 0z and 1 liters in some stores Sangrita blast is also out

Last edited:
I bought a 12 pack last time it released, but by the end of the pack I was sick of it. Only time I'll get it now is if I am in Taco Bell

Hell yes. Last year was the first time I had tried it. Got hooked and was like a fiend driving around to mad different stores looking for it. :lol:

My city dried up but on a road trip in July, I found a Baja Blast oasis in some random town off 65 in Indiana. Sweatergod I bought 10+ 20 ouncers at once. SMH.

Seems like people used this thread to #HumbleBrag about how mature they are since they no longer drink sodas.

I remember this soda and I remember it being aight. Good job of bringing it back.

I don't drink soda so I won't mess with it though. 
glasses.gif

View media item 1510715
Swung by a local Walmart on the way to work tonite. I'm good for a month or so.

I'll still probably stock up before I run out though. Can't be caught slippin' w/out the Baja on deck this summer lol.

Last edited:
^ Pretty sure it's another Taco Bell only flavor that they brought out this year. Never had it at TB, but there was only one 12-pack of it left so I figured it must be good.

Just tried it and it's pretty damn good. Still though, BB >>>>

Ya'll really out here guzzling soda like that

Ya'll need to listen to the papacito FlyNY

Last edited:
That Sangrita doe :pimp:

I have some expired cans and it still tastes like glorious booty sweat.

They also brought back Baja Blast. I've seen it at almost every grocery store now.

I used to be a 1-2 a day soda drinker, now I'm closer to 2 a week. As much as I love Baja Blast, I will not be partaking in the delightful flavor this time around

I remember like 2 years ago dudes were talking bad about mcdonalds on here and I called em soft and posted my big Mac I was eating at the time. I'm now anti mcdonalds and have been so for 18 mths. Starting to be like that with pop, a couple times a week now used to be everyday, multiple.

I stocked up b. I drank nearly 6 cans of this stuff a day last time they had it.

I had more sugar than blood in my body and I turned out alright. My blood glucose level was at 184, and that was with fasting.

Back
Top Bottom