A Look Back At The Different Reactions To The O.J. Simpson Verdict In 1995!.

I'll tell you what though... it sounds like the way it went down... (her attacking him with a knife, disarming her and in a rage slicing her and ol'boy up)... I don't really blame him for losing his cool and merking them. 

Some crazy broad attacks me with a knife I might lose my **** too 
ohwell.gif

Most blacks were happy off the strength of that ****** up rodney king beating. It was like a "**** you too" to the dominant society. Unfortunately for OJ he got set up over a decade later and will now die in prison 
laugh.gif

who knows if he really did it but I don't see whites upset folks were hanging blacks from trees, police killings, and etc. 

funny to ya boy

well not really

Christian State in America 

CSIA

Most blacks were happy off the strength of that ****** up rodney king beating. It was like a "**** you too" to the dominant society.

that's a very good perspective

and they had judge ito being made fun of all the time in the media
as if to say the case itself was making a mockery of justice

Last edited:
I was only 7 when this happend. I didn't even know OJ was a football player until I got into football, I thought he was just that dude from the Naked Gun movie LOL. Kinda sad how he's not even remembered as one of the best RB's ever.

After all the mess blacks have been through with the police and the court system this was a classic case of what goes around comes around. Looking back I think he did it but I don't blame my fellow brothers and sisters for celebrating. Whites got a small tastes of the frustration we've experienced for a long time and still are.

Last edited:
These ************* lied to me? Maaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

:smh:

Just did the work and you're right. |I I'll take the late pass and L combo meal.

It happens.
I found out cus I saw that **** and got dumb hype. I wanted to know everything about it.
But found nothing. They replaced it wit the Expedition.
After OJ, that beauty was no more.
OJ did it again.

side note: why car designers/ manufactures suck so much? Most bootleg renders made by some lame with design
software look better than actual cars in production. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
After all the mess blacks have been through with the police and the court system this was a classic case of what goes around comes around. Looking back I think he did it but I don't blame my fellow brothers and sisters for celebrating. Whites got a small tastes of the frustration we've experienced for a long time and still are.

This is exactly why black people were happy. Black people have constantly complained about how terrible the system is. Most white people didn't listen/care until it didn't work in their favor. All of a sudden the system was BS and didn't work anymore. Unfortunately it still hasn't been fixed. It will probably take a lot of OJ type of situations for politicians to seriously consider fixing the system.

the only reason african americans were happy was bc OJ was an afircan american. 
mean.gif

Excellent summary. Repped. This country has a filthy history and blacks have been the victim of social injustices for decades. People were thrilled that a black person actually caught a break for a change.

In the real, people probably wanted his head simply because he was with a white woman, let alone the circumstances that followed.

There was definitely some "behind the scenes" work involved in that case and I believe that someone got paid off. I'm sure there's a dark side of the legal system, just like most other industries, and the people with the most power ate greedy and like to have their palms greased.

No shade Anton, do your thing. :lol:

Excellent summary. Repped. This country has a filthy history and blacks have been the victim of social injustices for decades. People were thrilled that a black person actually caught a break for a change.

In the real, people probably wanted his head simply because he was with a white woman, let alone the circumstances that followed.

From what I've been told OJ was loved by mainstream America before all hell broke loose. Movies, commercials etc.

O.J. didn't do it.

/thread

I wonder how much money I could've made by betting on the verdict though

Last edited:
I thought the glove didn't fit because he was a diabetic.. And the defense purposely withheld how medicine so his hands would swell

When will people realize that NOBODY was cheering for OJ, as previously stated that man was the def of an uncle tom....We were cheering for Johnny, dude inspired me to become a lawyer one day. It was JOHNNY who made the case about race and flipped the prosecution on their ***. Dude made the white prosecutor look like a rookie, they were in different leagues. All those white people in the video yapping about the case was about race. JOHNNY made it about race because lets be honest, that's what the American justice system IS about.

Brotha looked better in Brioni than Gotti.

Last edited:
When will people realize that NOBODY was cheering for OJ, as previously stated that man was the def of an uncle tom....We were cheering for Johnny, dude inspired me to become a lawyer one day. It was JOHNNY who made the case about race and flipped the prosecution on their ***. Dude made the white prosecutor look like a rookie, they were in different league. All those white people in the video yapping about the case was about race. JOHNNY made it about race because lets be honest, that's what the American justice system IS about.

Brotha looked better in Brioni than Gotti.
how could the racial element be ignored when the cop Furman was a bigoted man

Back
Top Bottom