A Look Back At The Different Reactions To The O.J. Simpson Verdict In 1995!.

I think the prosecution really dropped the ball . The evidence had him but they ****ed it up.
Just binge watched the documentary In Hulu. For someone to do what they did to those two they aren't right in the head to begin with

This case and the views on oj say a lot about our society. Just bc he was good at football, this case was larger than life. Just because of the skin color of those involved, many people chose sides accordingly. I don't think he would've been dumb enough to do it in the open like that, he's too recognizable. But I 100% feel like he played a part in it and was maybe even there.
When he actually gets out he's going to be a social media megastar.

Isn't there some theory that it was a serial killer that targeted woman that could've done it?

I think the prosecution really dropped the ball . The evidence had him but they ****ed it up.
Just binge watched the documentary In Hulu. For someone to do what they did to those two they aren't right in the head to begin with

The evidence didn't have him. It was circumstantial.

Last edited:
mark furman really ****ed this case up for prosecution

Pretty much.

At the end of the day, the job of the defense wasn't to prove that OJ didn't do it. It was to prove that outcome x could have happened and they definitely did that. I'm young but even to this day people's outrage over the verdict is something I don't get. They got the verdict right.

OJ also clearly did it :lol:

I like conspiracy theories in a "Oh, that could have happened sort of way" but they're way too farfetched for me to give them serious merit.

I say that because, OJ did this :lol: not the mobb, not his son, not glen rodgers, OJ did this.

The history of being extremely violent towards her and obsessive, the shoe that he owned that was at the scene of the crime, (Think there were like only 250 made worldwide, even less than that in his size) his dna being crossed with Nicole and Ron's, The Glove, him asking his friend shipp about DNA a few days afterwards, him literally saying he dream'd about killing her sometimes, the blood in the Bronco, the unexplained cut on his finger, I mean the defense royally ****ed up because this sounds like a layup to me.

OJ committed the luckiest crime in the world and he had money to afford the best defense money could buy

Back
Top Bottom