A Ma Maniere AJ1

I'll stick with Burgundy for the Fall

IMG_20221106_122622_hdr.jpg

let it slide this time

all the sneak photo gang on portrait mode on the 14 pro since you can be closer now shots are crisp the tech has def improved with portrait mode. used to be bunz

Thinking about pullung the trigger on these... how much were they after shipping and tax... like $245?

I can get em for $216 after the 10% off ebay code but before tax and shipping... so like $252 after its all said and done. Not too bad but if you know me I loathe paying over retail... even if its just $16, technically.

I have paid like $5-10 over retail before... justifying it because site like Shoe Palace charge crazy shipping prices, so its not all that different from some resell sites, or, in this case... any modern AMM release where they charge tax and high shipping. Basically if these released today and I hit for retail Id still be paying $245.

Ultimately I know I dont need them or any other shoe for that matter, but I would like to have these in my collection, even though I know it will never be complete because Im not paying resell on the 4s.

Back
Top Bottom