nike trainer sc 1987-1992

I am not a sneaker head. I have and do own many. I had a pair of what iI think were Nike Trainers SC aound 1991. I thought they were a Bo Jackson Model , maybe not. I have scoured the net and cant find the exact shoe. I AM NOT CRAZY! The shoe had a neoprene inner sock no tongue. had the velcro strap around the ankle and across the toe. the inner scok was a gold color the shoe was white with the gold and navy blue trims. Please Please help me find this shoe!!

Umm…, although SC II had a strap, they’ve got the tongue and while Trainer Huarache got neoprene inner sock which includes the tongue portion, the Velcro strap is rather on the instep (not on the toe)…. And both apparently didn’t have the strap on its ankle….

I am not a sneaker head. I have and do own many. I had a pair of what iI think were Nike Trainers SC aound 1991. I thought they were a Bo Jackson Model , maybe not. I have scoured the net and cant find the exact shoe. I AM NOT CRAZY! The shoe had a neoprene inner sock no tongue. had the velcro strap around the ankle and across the toe. the inner scok was a gold color the shoe was white with the gold and navy blue trims. Please Please help me find this shoe!!
https://www.defynewyork.com/2010/12/13/nike-air-trainer-max-91-whitegreenblue-original/

Back
Top Bottom