A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I was telling yall that these are a pair of 3's and shouldn't fetch $1k, but some of yall were really gassing them up like they should be worth at least $1k and copping them early to set the market high :lol:

Don't get me wrong, these are absolutely wonderful in-hand. But if yall start off paying $1k for 3's, any future collab 3's gonna be set at that $1k bar too

I was telling yall that these are a pair of 3's and shouldn't fetch $1k, but some of yall were really gassing them up like they should be worth at least $1k and copping them early to set the market high :lol:

Don't get me wrong, these are absolutely wonderful in-hand. But if yall start off paying $1k for 3's, any future collab 3's gonna be set at that $1k bar too
Let's not forget the last collab Jordan 3, Fragments were 700-1000 the day after release

Let's not forget the last collab Jordan 3, Fragments were 700-1000 the day after release

I didn't pay attention to any other sizes so I don't know where that 700-1000 range came from but my size 8 was in the $500's the day of release and the few days after that. Then it dipped each day and now its in the $300's. My point is, no 3's should be that high. Even DB 3's which is one of the higher priced 3's that released to the general public didn't hit $1k

f82 f82
188555CD-B0A1-4099-B2C7-285353266BEF.jpeg
748DF1C6-3998-4AF9-AACA-229F8160213F.jpeg

Man, my shipping finally updated after nothing for 2 days. They were supposed to be here today and now it'll be Monday. 🤬 I know others didn't even get them so I am thankful.

All I need is 1 pair retail. If that happens I'd highly consider a second pair resale. Just because I actually really wanna wear these out, out the gate.

I’m good on one pair I think...Waiting to shoot my shot at retail next week obviously but my magic aftermarket is $800 or under...If those 13’s hit that then I’ll bite...If not then it’s on to the next one...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123

yeah bro I agree, these are definitely going to look better as they get more worn.
they remind me of white supreme blazers. they just keep getting better the more worn they look

Surprised no one got an email for an apparel win. I expected people to mad as hell they got an email saying they won for apparel.

To the crew tryna cop manual next week, let's get it.

Back
Top Bottom