A Ma Maniere AJ4

The best fits for AMM4s to me have been black jeans or olive pants (olive looks dope with purple or red, like Chicagos). You need contrast. In the same vein, I think dark denim works. When you have medium to lighter shades of denim, you lose that contrast and it starts to look muddled.

On baggy v. skinny, my general rule of thumb is with chunkier shoes, wear skinny pants (most Jordans for me). With baggier pants, wear slimmer shoes (Vans, Commons Projects). Again, contrast looks good. That being said, you can wear skinny jeans with slimmer shoes (everyone wore CPs with skinny jeans in the 2010s) or baggy pants with chunkier shoes (plenty of fits with dudes wearing baggy pants with bigger shoes like Salomons and NBs).

I think what is universally terrible is wearing a dope pair of shoes that is obscured by really long, baggy pants.

The best fits for AMM4s to me have been black jeans or olive pants (olive looks dope with purple or red, like Chicagos). You need contrast. In the same vein, I think dark denim works. When you have medium to lighter shades of denim, you lose that contrast and it starts to look muddled.

On baggy v. skinny, my general rule of thumb is with chunkier shoes, wear skinny pants (most Jordans for me). With baggier pants, wear slimmer shoes (Vans, Commons Projects). Again, contrast looks good. That being said, you can wear skinny jeans with slimmer shoes (everyone wore CPs with skinny jeans in the 2010s) or baggy pants with chunkier shoes (plenty of fits with dudes wearing baggy pants with bigger shoes like Salomons and NBs).

I think what is universally terrible is wearing a dope pair of shoes that is obscured by really long, baggy pants.
everyone's free to do whatever they want but skinny jeans with chunky shoes (and vice versa) is rarely a good look IMO

slim jeans twith a small enough leg opening to me are the happy medium between the two.

CAE2DC22-EBA5-48E7-B0B5-6AED0BF77E76.jpeg

1674768626269.gif

Pulled the trigger with 10% off on eBay. When they arrive, I’ll have the 1-4 set complete. I’m already thinking about whether I skip the 12s or not. With 85 1s, playoff 13s and White Cement 3s on the way, some pairs will have to be turned down in the next couple of months.

Pulled the trigger with 10% off on eBay. When they arrive, I’ll have the 1-4 set complete. I’m already thinking about whether I skip the 12s or not. With 85 1s, playoff 13s and White Cement 3s on the way, some pairs will have to be turned down in the next couple of months.
Fax.

I have 1-4… keep it a buck, 3s the only mandatory pair, and I like the 2s next. Skipping the black 12s but the white 12s are top priority

Fax.

.Skipping the black 12s but the white 12s are top priority

I”m just having a hard time imagining a time when I’d pick the white 12’s over either the 1”s or the 2”s (or my PSG 4’s). I’m irrationally irritated that it’s another white maroon color way. Why not white violet ore if you want to stay coherent with the rest of the line?

But my own OCD still has me considering trying to cop.

All these made it through shipping (🙏🏾🙏🏾) just need 1‘s , 2’s and the white 12
D8BFDE0B-B686-4561-A6DD-2BC1C68D5649.jpeg

And unfortunately, this happened yesterday 😞😞😞 21 Mercer is no more. I grabbed so many drops from this building..good times
AF7108F1-6439-485A-BC67-B6361BFB29BA.jpeg

Jeans seem to get more and more uncomfortable the older you get. Speaking for myself at least. I wear them sparingly and definitely not as much as I used to lol.

Probably because we’re older, fatter, and even more washed :nthat::smokin8)

#NT-Senior-Tour

Is this code still active online somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom