A man(?) beating on a woman... or fair?

There are some who say that men have a naturally denser bone structure than females, and as such it is an unfair advantage that Fox has a frame/bone structure of a developed man.
I'll be honest. I used to kind of look down on transsexuals. I once read an article about them however and realized alot of the things i thought about them were off. The thing is their brains are wired differently. They were born in the wrong bodies. Fox isn't a man who wants to be a woman. She is a woman trapped in a mans body. Alot of scientific evidence also supports this saying that their brains are wired more like the gender they see themselves as. 

In regards to whether or not she has an advantage its hard to say. She didnt start taking the hormone pills until well after puberty so her body did initially develop as a man. The organizations that are in charge however have guidelines for transgender individuals which she appears to have followed and if those people say she doesn't posses an advantage over natural born women who am i to argue against scientists and doctors. The fact that shes knocking out women left and right has to make you wonder though . I dont look at it as a dude looking for an excuse to beat up women. She truly believes she is a woman.  
Fox actually didn't follow the protocol though. He/she failed to disclose the whole part about being transgendered.
Matt Mitrione did an interview recently about this and said alot of the same stuff you guys are saying (which i agree with)

unfortunately, alot of what he said was taken out of context and as a result ended up getting suspended because he was getting too much heat from the LGBT and Feminists all over
I wouldn't say he was taken out of context. I'd say he chose a poor way to word his opinion. Rogan essentially said what Mitrione first, and he didn't receive heat for it because he didn't call him/her a sociopathic disgusting freak among other things.

Over time his/her muscles and body should shrink with feminine hormones being produced rather than testosterone.

This is okay in my book.

If you're born a man you're still going to possess strength like a man, be able to build muscle like a man, and probably be tall like a man.

If you pumped a bunch of female hormones into LeBron James and gave him a sex change do you really think it'd be fair for him/her/it to fight women?

Didn't think so.
LeBron James is also 6'8". Try making a more reasonable comparison. 

If you're born a man you're still going to possess strength like a man, be able to build muscle like a man, and probably be tall like a man.

If you pumped a bunch of female hormones into LeBron James and gave him a sex change do you really think it'd be fair for him/her/it to fight women?

Didn't think so.

Does 5'10 work for you?

View media item 359429

Last edited:
Okay.

Ray Lewis is 6'0...my girlfriend is 5'11 1/2. I'm pretty sure even a female hormone injected Ray Lewis would still beat all hell out of her with no problems.
I honestly don't know how severe the effects of hormone treatment are and how much it reduces muscle and bone density. This is very important to consider. You seem to think you know the answer. Do you have any research on the subject?

I'm guessing that Ray Lewis also exercises significantly more than your girlfriend, so you're still not making a fair comparison. Please correct me if your girlfriend actually does work out as much as a professional football player. 

Okay.

Ray Lewis is 6'0...my girlfriend is 5'11 1/2. I'm pretty sure even a female hormone injected Ray Lewis would still beat all hell out of her with no problems.
I honestly don't know how severe the effects of hormone treatment are and how much it reduces muscle and bone density. This is very important to consider. You seem to think you know the answer. Do you have any research on the subject?

I'm guessing that Ray Lewis also exercises significantly more than your girlfriend, so you're still not making a fair comparison. Please correct me if your girlfriend actually does work out as much as a professional football player. 

So you think that they should be allowed to fight after the hormone treatments have completely changed them to female levels? How would we gauge the muscle and bone density, what would be the requirements? Should professional fight leagues have to worry about all of that garbage? Screw that, how about this, men fight men and women fight women. It is ridiculous that anyone thinks that this is even ok.

You seem to be completely ignoring common sense here.

All I'm going to say is there's a reason why the sex changed "men" still have to apply loads of makeup to appear feminine.

All the hormones in the world can't take away the fact you were born a man and the physical advantages that come with such. Broad shoulders and a stronger jawline being a few of such examples.

And no my girlfriend doesn't work out as much as a pro football player. But she does work out as much as me and considering we're damn near the same size (height and weight wise) she has nowhere near the amount of strength that I have.

Last edited:
So you think that they should be allowed to fight after the hormone treatments have completely changed them to female levels? How would we gauge the muscle and bone density, what would be the requirements? Should professional fight leagues have to worry about all of that garbage? Screw that, how about this, men fight men and women fight women. It is ridiculous that anyone thinks that this is even ok.
I didn't say that anywhere. 

I didn't say that anywhere. 

That's why I included a question mark. I wasn't sure what your stance is on the matter. I will reword it: Do you think that they should be allowed to fight after the hormone treatments have completely changed them to female levels?

While some people are filled with hatred towards gay/lesbian/transexual people, I think that others are apprehensive about the whole transgender thing because of issues like this. It confuses gender roles and raises a lot of issues that need to be addressed.

Should we allow men who have had sex changes to be helped by affirmative action programs for women? Are they already?

Last edited:
You seem to be completely ignoring common sense here.

All I'm going to say is there's a reason why the sex changed "men" still have to apply loads of makeup to appear feminine.

All the hormones in the world can't take away the fact you were born a man and the physical advantages that come with such. Broad shoulders and a stronger jawline being a few of such examples.

And no my girlfriend doesn't work out as much as a pro football player. But she does work out as much as me and considering we're damn near the same size (height and weight wise) she has nowhere near the amount of strength that I have.
If there's any research that you know about, it would be great if you shared. My guess is that hormone treatment has significant effects on both muscle and bone density. 

Your argument should have included your girlfriend and yourself, not someone like Ray Lewis. The question is, if you underwent hormone treatment, how would you and your girlfriend match up? 

I can agree that his/her brain development was that of a woman. The science seems to add up there.

The sad truth for her is that the rest of him/her is a man (except unless the dingleberries are gone).  Muscularly she is a man.

I'm still gonna say its not fair.

That's why I included a question mark. I wasn't sure what your stance is on the matter. I will reword it: Do you think that they should be allowed to fight after the hormone treatments have completely changed them to female levels?
If there is no advantage after hormone treatment, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to compete. 

If there is no advantage after hormone treatment, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to compete. 

I can't supply any studies that prove that one way or another. I don't know if it has even been studied enough as it applies to something like this. Until that has been sorted out, I think that if you were born a man, you should be fighting men or not fighting at all. When was the last time we saw a women on steroids fighting men professionally?

i swear, they stay slapping that boy god in the face.
mean.gif

I'm not dissapoint NT, up until this thread I thought the general consensus in here was that it was ok for women to engage in physical bouts with men....

:nerd:

I have a question. If a lesbian/butch (really **** is censored. Seriously?) chick steps up to you and gets in your mug, talking **** about beating your ***. And then hits you in front of everyone. Do you ?
A. Walk away
B. Fight her
C. Mush her.

Last edited:
i swear, they stay slapping that boy god in the face. :smh:
He's not real....

:lol:

It's not even about religious beliefs though. I can't say for sure where I stand on the whole transgender issue. While I firmly believe in their right to be whoever they want to be and have the same rights as everyone else under the rule of law, I can't condone something like this. I mean, they can say that they were born a woman, but this guy says that he was born a lion:

View media item 359519

I think that if you were born a man, you have an unfair advantage over most women when it comes to a fight sport, and you shouldn't be allowed to fight them.

Last edited:
I have a question. If a **** chick steps up to you and gets in your mug, talking **** about beating your ***. And then hits you in front of everyone. Do you ?
A. Walk away
B. Fight her
C. Mush her.

Depends on how big she is. Open handed pimp slap is always acceptable though.

Last edited:
Personally I dont think he-she should be allowed to compete with women, but there was no "gender" advantage in that fight. That girl was beaten with pure technique so that lone fight is not a good example to prove a point.

No doubt Ronda Rousey or Cyborg would put a beat down on this dude chick.

Last edited:
Personally I dont think he-she should be allowed to compete with women, but there was no "gender" advantage in that fight. That girl was beaten with pure technique so that lone fight is not a good example to prove a point.
I agree on the technique part but..

To me it seems like she(he) was holding back. As if not letting all the strength out but only when necessary.

there is a fight where homeboy knocked a girl out with a knee to the face. Again technique but just how much is technique benefited by strength?

This is apart from a man hitting a woman (domestic violence)... These are full blown FIGHTS. Everyone can pimp slap a girl one time if attacked but another thing is punching said attacker with full strength with a KNOCKOUT in mind.

intradasting 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom