A REAL LOVE TRIANGLE...vol. man im lost, with pics

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by dunks87

you losted your job?
laugh.gif
(i'm laughing at how you spelled lost not about you losing your job)
and your girl wants to marry you once you all get your lives esblished?
i don't think you deserve either one of these girls.
eyes.gif
are u done yet?

laugh.gif
hey i was just trying to help you out...grammar wise. CHILL.
^ so the fact he mispelled two words on NIKETALK, means he dont deserve either girl? stop hatin and fall back, i hate when people get all analover spelling errors. as if it really matters? you know what dude meant.

as for you problem OP, id say move out west. You put in alot of time and effort for 7 years, yet you still arent sure. Why invest and waste more time? Take achance, you only live once. good luck either way

tough.

i'd say move away from BOTH of them for now, and come back with a clearer head and conscience. good luck man!

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

West Coast Chick looks fat. Is she fat? She looks fat...

This right here had me laughing so hard I almost choked on my gum. Everyone on my plane was looking at me like I was going to die.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

kix4kix wrote:
All I saw was three dudes

See what u fell to realize lil man, is that its not all about looks its about sexyness and confindence bc the prettest girl could be the biggest square, lame and insecure in the bedroom or the streets and on top of that have no goals in life. You see that when u get a lil older tho.
wink.gif
FAIL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by dunks87

you losted your job?
laugh.gif
(i'm laughing at how you spelled lost not about you losing your job)
and your girl wants to marry you once you all get your lives esblished?
i don't think you deserve either one of these girls.
eyes.gif
are u done yet?

laugh.gif
hey i was just trying to help you out...grammar wise. CHILL.
^ so the fact he mispelled two words on NIKETALK, means he dont deserve either girl? stop hatin and fall back, i hate when people get all anal over spelling errors. as if it really matters? you know what dude meant.

as for you problem OP, id say move out west. You put in alot of time and effort for 7 years, yet you still arent sure. Why invest and waste more time? Take a chance, you only live once. good luck either way

no. the fact that he is playing two females that clearly love him and want to make a life with him and think that they're the only ONE in his life is thereason that he doesn't deserve either girl. i just found it funny how he spelled lost. unless of course the two chicks know about eachother and are ok with"fighting" for him to be with one of them, than that of course is different. and if that is the case then my advice to him is be with the one whomakes him the happiest.

I say try to work it out with wifey at homeits never a good look to have a woman "taking care of you" trust me that $@* will get old fast. If ur girlhas been with you for 7 years im sure she will be down for u during this rough patch in your life.

Plus west coast chick seems fat lol

Back
Top Bottom