A warning: Don't try ecstasy... vol. bad choice by my girl

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

why does your jaw hurt afterwards?
nerd.gif

Involuntary jaw-clenching is one of the side effects due to the mass amounts of serotonin released. Take magnesium pills after as a muscle relaxer.

more times then not you end up at hotel room other then your own with a female you just met who is also rollin'.. vegas is THAT spot.

roll.gif
Plus ONE

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

BENBALLER wrote:
I'M not a pro, only done X like 35 times in the last 17 years, but I can't say there is something that makes you feel better.
I actually did a god damn term paper on ecstacy in 1992 for a psychology class and got a B on it.

still haven't seen or heard of anyone dying from taking X by itself.

laugh.gif
It probably sent you into deep thought and helped you visualize words to type out and !%%$.

I dont see how. I would've wrote two sentences, got bored and left. I have like a 5 min attention span when im jiggin.

Best time of my life end of story.
Same here...lol

Me + 2 Chicks + 1.5 pills a piece = One Helluva NIGHT!!

I've NEVER seen anyone on X all spaced out or hallucinating....quite the opposite actually...
ohwell.gif

Man...

I tried it on Saturday night for the first time. Took 1 at 11:45 PM, then a 1/2 at 1:30 AM. Peaking around 1:45-2:45 AM. Music sounded incredible. Everything Ithought, I would speak. I had incredible energy.

Then I came down. I got home around 3:45 AM and wanted to go to sleep so badly. I tried, but I couldn't. I didn't get any real sleep until Sundaynight.

In all honesty, I won't do it again. Perhaps I got a bad one, but all I know is it's Tuesday afternoon and I still don't feel normal, probablywon't until the end of the week.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Man...

I tried it on Saturday night for the first time. Took 1 at 11:45 PM, then a 1/2 at 1:30 AM. Peaking around 1:45-2:45 AM. Music sounded incredible. Everything I thought, I would speak. I had incredible energy.

Then I came down. I got home around 3:45 AM and wanted to go to sleep so badly. I tried, but I couldn't. I didn't get any real sleep until Sunday night.

In all honesty, I won't do it again. Perhaps I got a bad one, but all I know is it's Tuesday afternoon and I still don't feel normal, probably won't until the end of the week.

Everybody says that the day after. Give yourself about a week and you'll be ready to get back on it(if you choose).

for anyone saying they feel weird the next few days....does smokin ganj help at all? i've never tried x, so idk. i stick to mary.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

...white girl in high school said she tried it and ended up running from her shadow...enough to deter me from ever experimenting

roll.gif

I don't plan on trying it though

i tried it.. for about 5 years casually on and off, was some pretty good times. gave that stuff up a few years ago, havent touched it since, and dont plan onever touching it again. it leaves your body pretty rough

Originally Posted by Been Here

Dudes girl got banged.

exactly.

also what the hell is NT doing? The starts a topic about his girl with NO pics. And NT doesnt even ask to see a pic of his broad? Man NT is slippin hard

i only take E at Raves & i've had the best time when im on it. You just feel really good & happy. I think your girl just had a bad trip. - PPA

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by Been Here

Dudes girl got banged.

exactly.

also what the hell is NT doing? The starts a topic about his girl with NO pics. And NT doesnt even ask to see a pic of his broad? Man NT is slippin hard

Sorry

PICS OR NO THREAD.

I will judge if someone actually hit it or just let her horny self pass out.

Maybe she was involved in an orgy of some sort and feel bad.

She maybe tripped out on how much pnes she was getting
devil.gif

hold up hold up,

lemme clarify this.

I didn't write my term paper "WHILE" THIZZIN. I wrote my term paper on the actual topic of ECSTACY.

hell naw, I couldn't write a checc while on E, hells no. I got an attention span of 30 seconds.

In addition to my previous post, ecstasy isn't supposed to make you 'hallucinate,' which is why I'm skeptical of this story and people who aresaying their friends ran from shadows etc.

Drugs can be fun but the downtime is what gets you. Its not really worth it when you put it into perspective, a couple days to straighten up for a couple hoursof fun is a big investment.

Have you dumped her yet? If not, she's just gonna keep repeating the cycle till she's had sex with like 50 dudes.

Back
Top Bottom