Ab-Soul - These's Days (Album Thread) New Single - W.W.S.D

I enjoyed the track. I've been waiting for him to return with a warm up track. Control System Soul is back 
smokin.gif

Saw the Tracklist for the new album. I am definitely intrigued for some new Soulo and hope this is better than These Days which was a huge disappointment. My concern here is I haven't really loved the other two tracks released besides Huey Knows and he has a lot of tracks and a lot of features.

Just ran back 'Control System'. Soul0 was in his damn bag on that ****. :smh: :x :smokin

Top 5 TDE project EASY.

Last edited:
He talking that **** on Threatening Nature and ya'll ain't really hearing it 
laugh.gif

Listened to this last night and this is easily Soulo's worst project. Soul still has the lyrical witiness but this project is all over the place with way too many songs, lackluster hooks and uninspired production. Outside of maybe 3 songs I have no desire to play this again. These Days wasn't great but it wasn't THIS bad. I am really disappointed in the direction of his albums and it appears that he seems to rhyme better on features.

Listened to this last night and this is easily Soulo's worst project. Soul still has the lyrical witiness but this project is all over the place with way too many songs, lackluster hooks and uninspired production. Outside of maybe 3 songs I have no desire to play this again. These Days wasn't great but it wasn't THIS bad. I am really disappointed in the direction of his albums and it appears that he seems to rhyme better on features.
I was afraid of this, especially after hearing the two singles he released for this album. I purchased it through iTunes today, but haven't listened to it yet. I'll be back in here after I get a chance to absorb it.

I was afraid of this, especially after hearing the two singles he released for this album. I purchased it through iTunes today, but haven't listened to it yet. I'll be back in here after I get a chance to absorb it.
this album sounds better off first and second listening than These Days to me... Coming after Control System, these days was a step back imo

Omfggggggg this album is crazyyyyyyyyy wow

Highly recommended.

This poops on the J Cole album
Two totally different albums, but after seeing you hating in the Cole thread, expected.

Ab-Soul really delivers with this project. This is definitely better than These days.

Two totally different albums, but after seeing you hating in the Cole thread, expected.

Ab-Soul really delivers with this project. This is definitely better than These days.

Two different projects??? Lmao... No it isn't. Same category of hip hop. It's not a Lil Uzi vs J Cole discussion or Future vs J Cole. It's Ab Soul vs J Cole. Know your rap.

Back
Top Bottom