Ab-Soul - These's Days (Album Thread) New Single - W.W.S.D

Indie artists are really dropping quality projects. This is def in rotation with Pinata. 

Too many bars on this project, it's dope because you will find new levels to them on more listens. 

I just watched his Power 105 interview. Truthfully I got into his when he dropped Longterm Mentality, now I am going back to his early mixtapes. I just downloaded them.

Here is the interview, Yaris by his side: http://theshopblog.net/2014/06/25/ab-soul-sits-breakfast-club/

i listened to "God's Reign" like 10 times in a row and damn near caught something else each play. And I feel like I caught a lot on first listen. That _____ got bars.

Twact is trash.
K.dot's interlude is :nthat:
W.R.O.H. is nuts but all the "pshhh" and "oohhhh" and "mmmm"s are really annoying

Growing on me today. Twact is horrible. Not feeling Sapiosexual. Cole might really never top Hiiipower when producing for someone else.

This album was nice, I agree Control System but at least it was better than Oxymoron lol
Only songs I aint really feeling are Twact, Feeling Us & Nevermind That. The verse changing threw me off and Rick Ross gave a super lackluster verse :smh:
The hidden tracks are nice especially These Days at the end of Just Have Fun

Favorite songs are Gods Reign, Closure, Stigmata, Dub Sac, WROH & These Days (hidden song at the end of Just Have Fun)

Glad to see I'm not the only one hating twact lol. Not feeling Sapiosexual, Nevermind either.

Everything else is at least good enough to not skip.

Overall still happy with the album. Unrealistic to expect something as great as Control System.

I love how TDE does so many beat switches and hidden tracks tho, really makes for a cohesive album.

Last edited:
twact is alright, i don't hate it.

I like nevermind that

closure and stigmata are my standouts

Twact is indeed awful....I also can't really get down with Nevermind that. Those two tracks mess up the flow of the album for me.

I like Sapiosexual....beat is simple and the hook is a tad bit cheesy but its cool and doesn't bother me.

I thin Soul is a better rapper than Q and I prefer his music/subject matter , however I am not sure that this album is as good as Ocymoron.

Anyone else feel like this is just boring. I listened to it once and I have no desire to listen to it again at all.

I love Control System. This album is decent, I dont think theres much structure in his songs for this album, there were more in Control System.

Feeling KLamar Interlude, Just have Fun,Feelin Us, Ride Slow, and W.R.O.H (especially the battle Ab-Soul vs. Daylyt)

I don't like Kendrick Lamar's Interlude.:\

Doesn't touch Ab-Soul's Outroboff Section.80 with a ten foot pole. Feel like Kendrick was going too hard for that beat.

Last edited:
listened to the album twice and I'm feelin it more and more. Very surprised because Control System set the bar really high but this is still great stuff from Soulo. Ordered my signed copy to go along with the first one.

DEL AMOOOOOOOO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Great to finally see Soul drop. I'm really feeling this for the most part, gets better every time I let it play through. Didn't know what to expect, but Im happy with it overall.

And that last verse on Tree of Life should've been a full song, that was nasty :x

Last edited:

Anyone else feel like this is just boring. I listened to it once and I have no desire to listen to it again at all.
this album sucks. his last effort was much better.  his recycled flow has gotten exhausting too. he needs to step it up. 

if he would stop smoking so much weed he probably would hear how average this album is...everything sounds better when your high. 

im guessing most of you that actually like this album probably smoke too much and too young to know any better. 

4.6/10

Last edited:
DEL AMOOOOOOOO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Great to finally see Soul drop. I'm really feeling this for the most part, gets better every time I let it play through. Didn't know what to expect, but Im happy with it overall.

And that last verse on Tree of Life should've been a full song, that was nasty :x

Agreed.Soul doing name flips never gets old.

AB soul is trash b he only get props for pulling Yaris

Imma give this garbage one more chance with this album

Brb

Back
Top Bottom