AC Slater

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

for the people that dont know or just forgot about the story lol

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
I thought this thread was about this.
roll.gif

wow, must not have seen that thread.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Yall sick for remembering that thread.

AC Slater wasn't suppose to be white on Saved By The Bell. His full name was Antonio Cortez Slater.

nah it's alfred clifford - member when his ex-girl from germany moved to bayside? she says it in the episode

. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

roll.gif

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happenedto me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortlyafter i had to go#2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairsto use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and Iremembered somethingmy friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take adump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell ACSlater always satbackwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache wasfacing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heardfootsteps coming upthe stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a toughposition to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I amsitting in myGF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing thewrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when thefootsteps becamecloser. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door.Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder andharder. Suddenly, thedoor opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. Wemade eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wantedto die. I quicklyfinished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as Icould. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am soembarassed and I hope mygf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
holy crap 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His father changed his last name when he joined the military. Slater's real name is Albert Clifford Sanchez. It was discussed in a episode in the College Years.
smile.gif

^ about to say, y'all never watched that college years episode where he met that Hispanic chick and magically found his heritage? Shoot he probably joined MECHA right after that episode.

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happenedto me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortlyafter i had to go#2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairsto use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and Iremembered somethingmy friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take adump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell ACSlater always satbackwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache wasfacing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heardfootsteps coming upthe stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a toughposition to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I amsitting in myGF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing thewrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when thefootsteps becamecloser. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door.Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder andharder. Suddenly, thedoor opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. Wemade eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wantedto die. I quicklyfinished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as Icould. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am soembarassed and I hope mygf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
I can't breathe 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Speaking of Saved By The Bell, I saw Screech the other night.

I think I see what you did there. If so, i can't believe it. I thought Jessie or Kelly would've done this first.

laugh.gif
at that story!

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I think the OP is talking about how did he have the name AC Slater when it was obvious that he was of Latino heritage.

Maybe he was adopted, or had a white father.
his father was white and in the military

Originally Posted by jtc85

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Yall sick for remembering that thread.

AC Slater wasn't suppose to be white on Saved By The Bell. His full name was Antonio Cortez Slater.
nah it's alfred clifford - member when his ex-girl from germany moved to bayside? she says it in the episode
Man I just made that up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom