Actor, 51, marries 16-year-old aspiring singer

orig-15072431.jpg

no way it lasts

i swear white folks look old as hell. No way in hell shes 16.

$+*+ is disgusting. what does a 51 year old have in common with a 16 year old?

I swear broad looks older, She would get it though
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Those boobs look perfect to
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

she was born a man

At first I thought it couldn't be a dude, but her face was looking way too manly in the other pictures and you know how some of them actors are
30t6p3b.gif

I wish nothing but the best for them and hope it works out.....

But seriously she is a media garden tool. She is a singer, actress, tv show host blah blah blah I bet that music video of hers got a ton more hits once this news got released. This is def a publicity stunt and will not work out.

Side bar What do they talk about? they are 35 years apart. He was already 35 when she was BORN. I can't imagine them kicking it talking about anything they have in common. Their lives = a 24-7 ben stiller movie

pimp.gif
That dude is the man
laugh.gif

I looked at pics of her online... she looks like she's in her late 20's or early 30's.

She already has breast implants too...

I don't know if it will work out, but this is only going to benefit both parties... especially her because she's going to get a lot of media attention from here on out.

i dont care how mature she is if thatS my daughter i would kill this @+*!?$$ BUT IT SAYS ALOT ABOUT HER PARENTS SO F$@ it

ok wait i just saw more pics

how is she 16?? how does she have plastic surgery already?? whats up with her face??

somethin is off here.

It is funny how this story can be judge subjectively different depending on where you are from. The legal age of concent varies from state to state and country to country. So while I and many of you from states and countries, where the AOC is 18, find this disgusting, others will see no problem in the union. It is intriguing how societal norms are imparted into our psyche.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Can't say I approve of this but 10 years from now he's gonna be winning.
You can't win when you're divorced and lose 50% of your assets.

It is funny how this story can be judge subjectively different depending on where you are from. The legal age of concent varies from state to state and country to country. So while I and many of you from states and countries, where the AOC is 18, find this disgusting, others will see no problem in the union. It is intriguing how societal norms are imparted into our psyche.

She's a kid. There's nothing right with having sex with kids and having marrying them if you're an adult. You approve of child marriages in the Middle East?

Back
Top Bottom